Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk2.5 Build

Wheels93

sorry to hear about you selling up fella im sure it wount hang about for long as its well cared for. can I ask what your getting next?

good luck with the sale

Trying to get a bit of a ball rolling on this. Car is coming up for sale with everything on it except the headunit and air intake. Message if seriously interested and I will not be taking parts off for seperate sale.

Will miss that awesome car.
Anyway best of luck finding new one.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

sorry to hear about you selling up fella im sure it wount hang about for long as its well cared for. can I ask what your getting next?
good luck with the sale

Cheers Baz. It has been cherished and well looked after. I'm getting myself a Mk3 ST buddy :)

Will miss that awesome car.
Anyway best of luck finding new one.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cheers pal. Fingers crossed it doesn't hang around too long and onto the next one :)
  • Like 1

liking the sound of the mk3 st. got any plans for it? if so look forward to seeing what you do to make it your own

liking the sound of the mk3 st. got any plans for it? if so look forward to seeing what you do to make it your own

As always ;) I will be doing all the cosmetics as normal but with more of a focus on performance this time. Trying to work out who I want to be my tuner ATM.

The MK3 Ford Focus I personally think is the best one they've done! Better than the RS too when you think about the overall completion on what you'd expect!

The MK2 facelift was nice, added the the post facelifts look but beefed it up!

The issue is for me, the Focus for a long time looks too big, bulky, square and confused! It's as if Ford made the Fiesta ST and then forgot what they'd made when they come to do the Focus ST!

The Fiesta ST looks how the Focus ST and Focus RS should look! Stylish, modern, aggressive, sporty and in proportion!

Are you getting the MK3 Ford Focus ST that has the twin centred exhausts? That's the model I think looks the best!

In regards to the RS comment, I do like the RS but there is soooooooo much more to a car than a name and a BHP reading! If I had an RS, I would want it to look sicker than a Fiesta ST and Focus ST seeing as the Focus RS is supposed to be the top dog! But apart from small changes, it looks like a Focus ST with a different body kit and minor changes! It doesn't look like you're driving a Rally Sport Focus! Which is deflating! The RS badge is painted on and isn't a badge like the Fiesta ST or Focus ST which it should be etc just yeah bland and confused looking as if they started to make the Focus ST and RS look sick but as they got 30% in on it had memory loss from the Fiesta ST and created the Focus ST and RS looking crap but with high engine specs to make up for it?!

The MK3 Ford Focus ST with the centred twin exhaust has an American feel to it as well as the other ST and RS as if it's been made in America on what they think the European car market wants 🤣 I've seen plenty of videos of them in American and they blend in way tooooo much!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys.. this is still for sale. All mods including headunit but excluding intake

• Like 1

I'd like to thank everybody that has helped me along the way with this project. Really enjoyed doing it and pleased that it left in such good form! Stay tuned for the next project :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wheels93 said:

I'd like to thank everybody that has helped me along the way with this project. Really enjoyed doing it and pleased that it left in such good form! Stay tuned for the next project :)

Looking forward to it mate👍

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:03 PM, Wheels93 said:

will keep my eyes open fella and look forward to seeing what you do

• 2 weeks later...

Well tis sad to see this little gem go after all the excellent work and commitment spent on it but at least i know the next project will be well worth watching so i'm really looking forward to it :) ..

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club