Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk2.5 Build

Wheels93

Sorry.. Only a little update that wasn't planned. A LHD fog came up on FFOC earlier today so snapped it up ASAP! Needless to say its fitted already ;)

post-54271-143785343606_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry.. Only a little update that wasn't planned. A LHD fog came up on FFOC earlier today so snapped it up ASAP! Needless to say its fitted already ;)

Sweet!

Looks so much better and sametrical mate,

You may like to view my guide on De-wiper to even out the rear completely,

Link: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/70383-guide-de-wiper-ford-focus-mk2-mk25-rear-wiper-removal/

I silicone coat the rear window prevents rain sticking and looks great,

Less drag aswell as lighter +0.1Mpg :)

Looks good Yunni. Looking forward to seeing the motor on stand in a weeks time.

Well today wasn't too bad. Managed to get all four alloys rubbed down and prepped for paint. Now time for a class of wine and some crisps.

Just praying I get done in time :(

• Like 1

Looks good Yunni. Looking forward to seeing the motor on stand in a weeks time.

Well today wasn't too bad. Managed to get all four alloys rubbed down and prepped for paint. Now time for a class of wine and some crisps.

Just praying I get done in time :(

Me too , did you do twin reverse lights in the euro reverse or is it just a red fog bulb?

Yunii

• Like 1

Me too , did you do twin reverse lights in the euro reverse or is it just a red fog bulb?

Yunii

I've just got a red bulb in.. I'll consider doing a dual reverse after ford fair but got so much to do in the next week. I am really pushing the boundaries with work and car "/

• Like 1

Here is mine with cree led bulbs.

attachicon.gif1437943937992.jpg

Does look good.. Can't wait to take a nosey at yours. You think the side skirts will be on? I want RS lights :(
  • Like 1

Does look good.. Can't wait to take a nosey at yours. You think the side skirts will be on? I want RS lights :(

No as bodyshop i use are too busy.for prices i pay worth the wait.

Yunii

• Like 1

No as bodyshop i use are too busy.for prices i pay worth the wait.

Yunii

Aww that's a shame. Im dreading and looking forward to ford fair. Biggest show I'll do this year

• Like 1

Fitted my radio yesterday and finalised the install today. USB and AUX in the armrest using the ford plate that was already fitted. Installed a HMDI in and additional USB in the glove box if I fancy spreading the radios wings. Taken the ford microphone out and fitted the pioneer mic in its place up in the courtesy light.

There is also another reason for having two USB ports. Who can guess what they can do?

Had to file down the bezel a little bit as the radio didn't like opening so had to take a little bit off.

Seats have had their valet now so waiting for them to dry and hoping they come out well soon.

Two of the four wheels have been sprayed and currently waiting for them to dry too.

• Like 1

Well here we go guys. All four wheels are done and on the car. Happy with the finish but am going to polish them up for Ford Fair. C&C welcome

IMG_20150729_204623_zpsnnbu0tnw.jpg

The radio has been fitted to and has fit really well to be fair. The fit is really really snug and only just made it into the cage due to all of the connections that are at the back ***For the record the stalk does still work*** You will see below how many connections the god damn things got lol. Firstly here is a picture of the radio:

IMG_20150729_204805_zpspwpaaq15.jpg

The picture below shows the amount of connections that are available:

20150729_210730_zps495ecewu.jpg

The following two pictures show the Glove Box and the Arm Rest. The Glove Box contains a USB port and a HDMI connection. The Arm Rest contains another USB port and a AUX port. The USB port in the Glove Box alloys iPhones to use Car play and the second one is for Android Auto.

IMG_20150729_204136_zps0gtqmxuv.jpg

20150729_210024_zpsy5r5hkrw.jpg

Here is a simple photo of the radio interface and how the screen looks.

IMG_20150729_205034_zps3zeyqkfx.jpg

The next screenshots are of Android Auto. The first picture shows the splash screen, the second shows Google Cards, the third shows Spotify intergration.

20150729_210051_zpsdzgmutal.jpg

20150729_210812_zps6xkchvhs.jpg

20150729_210407_zpsh3gttttq.jpg

Sorry if I have bored you but I am open to questions in regards to anything wheels or radio or anything else :)

• Like 3

Myself and lenny were also lucky enough yo discover the vast array of connectors and cables that Pioneer headunits have to offer!

Especially when you're running the RCAs for front, rear & sub it's crazy

• Like 1

Myself and lenny were also lucky enough yo discover the vast array of connectors and cables that Pioneer headunits have to offer!

It's unbelievable really.. Like HDMI, When the hell am I gonna use that but hell yeah I fitted it lol. Itll produce a better picture than the RGB at least if I decide to fit something

• Like 2

Wheels look great btw! I've got two left to do

• Like 1

Cheers buddy. Have to come take a nose a ford fair at your motor!!

• Like 3

+1

Ive added two amps a DVB-TV tuner, playstation 2 and 10" roof monitor to mine just adds to the headache of fitting it all in but its capable of playing a movie in the back while doing another task in the front tis awesome.

I have the Pioneer self calibrating microphone if you would like a loan of it PM me address details,

It customises the headunits equaliser settings to optimise audio output from your headunit within your specific vehicle,

Plugs in to the front,

Mount on headrest

Evacuate vehicle for 5 minutes while it calibrates itself.

Link: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/41443-taking-oval-to-blue-horizon-lennys-build-thread-2010-2015/?p=434325

The AVH-X8600BT is an awesome headunit excellent purchase mate.

Log on to pioneer website aswell.

There's a software update available for free,

Link: http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/support/software/AVH-X8600BT/page.html

Download it to memory key and plug in to SLOT:01 to update the firmware From

Version: 1.030000

To

Version: 1.070400

• Like 1

+1

Ive added two amps a DVB-TV tuner, playstation 2 and 10" roof monitor to mine just adds to the headache of fitting it all in but its capable of playing a movie in the back while doing another task in the front tis awesome.

I have the Pioneer self calibrating microphone if you would like a loan of it PM me address details,

It customises the headunits equaliser settings to optimise audio output from your headunit within your specific vehicle,

Plugs in to the front,

Mount on headrest

Evacuate vehicle for 5 minutes while it calibrates itself.

Link: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/41443-taking-oval-to-blue-horizon-lennys-build-thread-2010-2015/?p=434325

The AVH-X8600BT is an awesome headunit excellent purchase mate.

Log on to pioneer website aswell.

There's a software update available for free,

Link: http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/support/software/AVH-X8600BT/page.html

Download it to memory key and plug in to SLOT:01 to update the firmware From

Version: 1.030000

To

Version: 1.070400

Cheers buddy. Going to have a play and see what happens but might take you up on the offer. This head unit is the next on along Lenny, its the avh-x8700bt. Works a dream and can't wait to put I through its paces. Shame your not at ford fair. Could have hosted you for a weekend I'm sure!!

• Like 1

Cheers buddy. Going to have a play and see what happens but might take you up on the offer. This head unit is the next on along Lenny, its the avh-x8700bt. Works a dream and can't wait to put I through its paces. Shame your not at ford fair. Could have hosted you for a weekend I'm sure!!

8700BT nice!!

I noticed the icons on screen looked a bit different compared to mine,

No problem regarding the calibration mic.

Ill ship it out along with a self addressed envelope inside the packaging for free,

So when your done just pop it in envelope and pay the return postage to an address in Northern Ireland BT36 4PE

The self calibration settings store themselves in the "Custom1" profile on the equaliser options,

You still retain all of the other equaliser profiles as they currently are aswell as "Custom2" should you decide to make your own adjustment.

I appreciate the welcome over to FordFair mate but sadly i cant drive at present and the focus needs a full service,

However next year i will be well prepared to make an appearance with the focus.

The alloys look great aswell mate the blue calipers go nicely with the graphite colour too.

8700BT nice!!

I noticed the icons on screen looked a bit different compared to mine,

No problem regarding the calibration mic.

Ill ship it out along with a self addressed envelope inside the packaging for free,

So when your done just pop it in envelope and pay the return postage to an address in Northern Ireland BT36 4PE

The self calibration settings store themselves in the "Custom1" profile on the equaliser options,

You still retain all of the other equaliser profiles as they currently are aswell as "Custom2" should you decide to make your own adjustment.

I appreciate the welcome over to FordFair mate but sadly i cant drive at present and the focus needs a full service,

However next year i will be well prepared to make an appearance with the focus.

The alloys look great aswell mate the blue calipers go nicely with the graphite colour too.

Cheers buddy I'll PM you my address and everything when I get chance.. Your back still giving you grief?

• Like 1

Cheers buddy I'll PM you my address and everything when I get chance.. Your back still giving you grief?

No back has been fine since December,

Fell on to left side in May,

Landed on a large phone that was clipped to my pocket,

It dug in to my hip on impact causing the hip socket of my left leg to split,

Im gettin better though doing physio now

No back has been fine since December,

Fell on to left side in May,

Landed on a large phone that was clipped to my pocket,

It dug in to my hip on impact causing the hip socket of my left leg to split,

Im gettin better though doing physio now

Jesus! Need to take better care of yourself :P think you'll be out of action much longer?

• Like 1

Jesus! Need to take better care of yourself :P think you'll be out of action much longer?

Sorry to be taking up your build thread mate,

I can walk now with crutches, putting 50% weight on in like simulating walking,

Back to specilist in September to see how its mending,

Tis completly head wrecking lol cant drive or take kids to Zoo on their holidays as it involves walking,

Only affects me because it impacts on them like its a whole chain effect

Anyways back on topic pal its alot better than it was for sure

Sorry to be taking up your build thread mate,

I can walk now with crutches, putting 50% weight on in like simulating walking,

Back to specilist in September to see how its mending,

Tis completly head wrecking lol cant drive or take kids to Zoo on their holidays as it involves walking,

Only affects me because it impacts on them like its a whole chain effect

Anyways back on topic pal its alot better than it was for sure

Sure is lol.. Don't worry about taking the thread up lol. Sure its a dull read :P

Well fingers crossed everything works out and it heals up quick. I know what you mean though, does interrupt a whole load of things!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club