Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'e A C ' Fail On Dash

ljono27

Im having trouble with my car.its had a new throtle body on 1000 mile ago but now im getting eac fail up on dash . sometimes I can just tap the 4 corners were bolts go on the body n it goes off oh maybe have to take the body off then place back on and this will sort error out.im having to do it more frequently and for the life of me I cant figure it out. Please please help

Are you referring to tapping the throttle body, or the instrument cluster? if its the latter, it will likely need a repair / rebuild.

No tapping engine starts fine runs good but say if I pull in petrol station after been running for a while I take key out to fuel up n wen put back in t start up I get EAC FAIL on right hand side clocks. So I have t tap 4 corners on throtle body oh take it off n put back on then its gone everything fine ..

I tap the 4 bolts on the body but sometimes I have to take full throtle body off unplugg then place back on this normally puts the eac fail off the dash for me to start and it drive with proper revs..

Sounds like a wiring issue, loose connection or similar.