Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Fusion 1.4 Petrol

jojo2406

My car went in for timing belt done last friday and since then it has cut out garage tried everything to fix it. new coil packs new leads sensors but nothing fixed it. It was able to start on tuesday and drive it but hsd to keep revs up otherwise it cut out but now friday it wont start at all and the speedo now doesnt work or the mileage and my radio asking for code. Which I havent got. I have only had the car 3 weeks and at my wits end what could it be and is it easy fix I need the car back on the road asap

1st of all get a diagnostics done and reprogramme they will give u the code im having similar with my fussion2 my revs sometimes drop low when coasting then cuts out.it sounds like your ecu has forgotten codes ...did u take battery off by anychance?

1st of all get a diagnostics done and reprogramme they will give u the code im having similar with my fussion2 my revs sometimes drop low when coasting then cuts out.it sounds like your ecu has forgotten codes ...did u take battery off by anychance?

Nope I havent had the battery off but maybe the garage did. Im not sure back to the garage then to see about the ecu. Thanks for your help