Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Broken Ankle

JAR897

Hey guys...

You may have noticed I've not been around for a while...

... which is mainly due to a snapped ligament in my ankle, making moving, not to mention walking or driving excruciating. You never realize how much you move your big toe until you get a shark pain up your entire leg each time it even wiggles!

Anyway, I should be sorted in the next few weeks all things hopeful. Got an exam on 5th July (System Software) and another on 11th July (Information Database Engineering) so I guess it means I can revise for that more? Although to be honest Iv'e been sitting in bed playing pokemon platinum and watching Britain's got Talent!

Anyway.. Build date is for 19th July, and I rekon I can get a VIN about a week before that, so fingeres crossed ill have some serious progress this time next week!

Hope everyone is keeping well... And i'll be posting millions of pictures as soon as I get my hands onto marty.

Take care guys,

John. x

p.s. The injury is due to some BAFOON sliding me during a friendly under 21's UEFA match (WWFC!)

:(

bad times.

Doesn't sound very friendly...

Man that sucks!!!

Really hope you get better soon, no how it feels to have something stopping you doing things you love! I was out for over 6 months with my shoulder operation and hated every min of it!

Sorry to hear this John, but make the most of this time to revise at least you havent taken delivery of your car just yet, what a bummer that would be not being able to drive it - see there was a reason why your build date was so far away lol x

Sorry to hear your injured...not fun.

But like Michelle says, would be even worse if your car arrived and you couldn't drive it!

Sorry to hear about your wounding dude, not to worry though as its all part of the fun!

Doesn't sound very friendly...

Indeed Michael P, It does sound far from friendly.

Sorry to hear this John, but make the most of this time to revise at least you havent taken delivery of your car just yet, what a bummer that would be not being able to drive it - see there was a reason why your build date was so far away lol x

hahahahahahahaha

Sorry to hear that and speedy recovery. I broke my ankle in the motor dealers 5 days after passing my driving test, had to wait 8 weeks to drive my new car.

Sorry to hear that and speedy recovery. I broke my ankle in the motor dealers 5 days after passing my driving test, had to wait 8 weeks to drive my new car.

thats really gutting! although i had to wait a bit after i passed my test, no car then had to wait 2 weeks for the insurance to kick in when i got it!