Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 2006 Focus Mk2 Project

focusfan20

Right guys need help! Alternator are they easy to fit? Mine has died a death since I put my sub and head unit in , tested battery and alternator and need a new alternator ! Any idea on a price and also fitting ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Hi guys quick update , recently purchased rear bumper , side skirts and springs , in need of a front bumper , rs spoiler and wing mirrors and some St alloys ! If you hear anything going let me no :-)

Right another update !!!

Items purchased today

Interior seats front and rear

Front bumper

St dials

St wing mirrors

St badges for wings

Rear lights (2008 honeycomb)

St aluminium handbrake

2008 centre consol

St steering wheel

All from a guy up in Hull who on eBay goes by the name of focusbreakers2010 got some really great stuff on there and very cheap!!

All I need now is

alloys

Rs spoiler

Garage door

Heated screen buttons but st ones with heated seats

I think that's it don't think there's much more , also got exhaust of a member on here the other day

you do realise youve used the cold air feed to attatch the induction kit to the throttle body? that hose is too thin for one too long and will suck up engine heat

What do I do to resolve this?

Has anyone done leds in the alloys before? Want mine to be very unique and stand out , got a great colour to change it to in the future

What do I do to resolve this?

Has anyone done leds in the alloys before? Want mine to be very unique and stand out , got a great colour to change it to in the future

the only way to illuminate the alloys would be by fitting flexible led strips to the inside curve on the brake disc shields,

Would require alot of pvc tape to protect the cables aswell.

Doesn't sound to hard , be a cool touch I think cause I'm not into under seal neon lights etc but something subtle would look cool , nearly got the whole body kit together now , just waiting on wheels and rs spoiler now ! I'm buying rs spoiler during the week and just gotta source some wheels , I'm even considering the mondeo st look wheels

• Like 1

Right people , we have progress !!!

Wheels have been brought and tonight I refurbished them myself ! Looks not to bad !

Lots of before pictures and during , primer stage and finished result

post-54501-140450037841_thumb.jpg

post-54501-14045003937_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140450040772_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140450042213_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140450043728_thumb.jpg

Wheels are on , although car not lowered yet still debating it

Also seats are in , although they need a very deep steam clean!!

And face lift lights !

Next couple of weeks is the big one !

All the body kit to be fitted plus the RS spoiler!!! And wing mirrors and nessaciary badges to suit ! Calipers are going blue maybe tomorrow ! Your thoughts please and other possible bits to do :-)?

post-54501-140457015513_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140457016576_thumb.jpg

post-54501-14045701745_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140457018415_thumb.jpg

Hi guys need help , fitted a mk2.5 boot lid with st spoiler and the brake light on the spoiler is constantly on , any ideas?

Update!

Front st bumper is on not completed yet as waiting for fog lights to come , tomorrow is rear bumper and by Friday side skirts and rs spoiler will be added

• Like 1

Update!

Front st bumper is on not completed yet as waiting for fog lights to come , tomorrow is rear bumper and by Friday side skirts and rs spoiler will be added

take time to enjoy the process aswell mate,

Rear bumper is on today ! Saturday the rear view camera parking sensors get re wired in!

post-54501-140492980747_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

Car has had RS spoiler fitted and side skirts ! Did have a pair of silver side skirts but they are 3 door so if anyone knows anyone they can have them for very cheap!! Also 2009 boot added so the car now has a mk2.5 st face lift , car is going in to be sprayed on the 7th! New exhaust is going on this Friday and ordered a while complete custom vinyl wrap today!!! Will be going on later in the month!!! As far as I can see no other focus in the world in this colour!!! Keep watching this space!!!!

post-54501-140604840433_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140604842671_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Update!

Car has had RS spoiler fitted and side skirts ! Did have a pair of silver side skirts but they are 3 door so if anyone knows anyone they can have them for very cheap!! Also 2009 boot added so the car now has a mk2.5 st face lift , car is going in to be sprayed on the 7th! New exhaust is going on this Friday and ordered a while complete custom vinyl wrap today!!! Will be going on later in the month!!! As far as I can see no other focus in the world in this colour!!! Keep watching this space!!!!

You have proper pic of the side of the car wants see how side skirts look as I didn't put it on my car

You have proper pic of the side of the car wants see how side skirts look as I didn't put it on my car

I dont think he has fitted side skirts mate, says he has a set of 3 door skirts but his focus is 5 door, here's some pictures of 5 door Skirts fitted. IMG_20130518_090126_zps3ee0e93d.jpg

IMG_20130405_093142_zpsb7bb61ff.jpg

Important to remove the standard scuff strips prior to replacing with the Genuine Ford ST/ZetecS side skirts using the same screws and holes.

Focussidestripremoval2-1.jpg

Focussidestripremoval4.jpg

I have fitted side skirts there is a pic on my feed here , I brought another set but didn't realise they were 3 door , lots to come this week!!!

• Like 1

I have fitted side skirts there is a pic on my feed here , I brought another set but didn't realise they were 3 door , lots to come this week!!!

my bad :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay update time , I was in the middle of wrapping the car and the vinyl I was using was far to thick and couldn't go round corners but here's a few pics , but today it's all off and new colour is starting !!!

post-54501-14073502621_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140735027455_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140735028612_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140735029893_thumb.jpg

post-54501-140735031903_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Okay update time , I was in the middle of wrapping the car and the vinyl I was using was far to thick and couldn't go round corners but here's a few pics , but today it's all off and new colour is starting !!!

Is someone doing wrap for you or you doing it your self. Can't wait to see it completed

Well funky :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

I'm doing the wrap myself , it's so easy and I have done a few before!!

I'm doing the wrap myself , it's so easy and I have done a few before!!

You fancy doing my Mercedes lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club