• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Jonny87

• dannyp

• poohbear

Is there anyone willing to give there number out? Jonny would you?

If jonny wouldn't i don't mind

UPDATE

Location: Fosse Park (East of M1-J21, Postcode:LE19 1HY (if you have a satnav))

Date: Sunday 26th July

Time: 17:00PM

People prepared to attend:

Baz1991

MichaelP

Dannyp (are you still joining us mate?)

poohbear (+1)

Jonny 87

JAR897

Hedgepig (yes thats right! Mr. Hedgepigs himself!)

Ballie_3

DanGull

Flic

MAP: gallery_4579_11_24436.jpg

Come on Folks, this is open to all on the Ford Owners Club, preferably with a Fiesta, doesn't matter which Mk. feel free to attend!

===============================================================================

ALSO

Do not forget, If there are any number of people traveling from the south-east (Herts, Essex, London etc etc) there is a half-baked plan to converge on South Mimms services (J1 of A1(M) / J23 of M25) prior to the main meet, for a mini meet and also for a Fiesta convoy to the main meet. Will be a simple route for everybody from there just M25 then M1. Any interest?

Would also be good for people from the area who want to go to the meet but cant make it to the main meet for whatever reasons

Mini Meet List

Jonny87

Flic

(this list needs some help from the south-east Fiesta posse lol. Maybe Michelle and RSM, you guys interested?)

Is there anyone willing to give there number out? Jonny would you?
If jonny wouldn't i don't mind

Sorry guys, you know I love you all and suchlike, but there aint a chance in hell I'm posting my number! I know you'll all understand...

You can PM me your numbers if you like, then I can text back so you have mine, that way only people who have the hotline will be people who are prepared to give their numbers out

Sorry guys, you know I love you all and suchlike, but there aint a chance in hell I'm posting my number! I know you'll all understand...

You can PM me your numbers if you like, then I can text back so you have mine, that way only people who have the hotline will be people who are prepared to give their numbers out

Thats a good idea. Once its all confirmed then we could start collating numbers. the PM way is good :)

Thats a good idea Jonny, in no way was I suggesting you posted your number on the forum! I will PM you my number in a bit.

Thats a good idea Jonny, in no way was I suggesting you posted your number on the forum! I will PM you my number in a bit.

Same here. It would be really good if Michelle came up with her beast ! has anyone heard anything from her or any of the other regulars ?

im one of the south east lot, so the mini meet first and then travelling in convoy sounds pretty good. . so include me in both, will try and get my mate to come too!

well well this is coming along quite well think i might have to book a few hours off work for the monday so i can come. really seam to be beter organised than the last 1 . think johnny has my number still so could contact me near the time and il let you all know how far i am away .

so at the moment danny p is guna be there.

get in there whoop :lol:

If you want I can set up a simple website for the meet?

That way just names and numbers can be added, and no-one else would know of the site??

Location adn time sounds good, I can travel from Wolverhampton to there and then head off to Nottingham afterwards!

well well this is coming along quite well think i might have to book a few hours off work for the monday so i can come. really seam to be beter organised than the last 1 . think johnny has my number still so could contact me near the time and il let you all know how far i am away .

so at the moment danny p is guna be there.

get in there whoop :lol:

Excellent dannyp. Yeah hopefully this will be good to go. We have a good strong plan and the people attending seem pretty sure that they can make it. Not only that but also Mr. Hedgepigs is definitely coming, and he is a major selling point!

grate stuff, guna try get my other mate to come aswell he has modded mk 6 and looks real good.

grate stuff, guna try get my other mate to come aswell he has modded mk 6 and looks real good.

good stuff, the more the merrier!I think we will be the least threatening car meet that fosse park has seen !! :D

Excellent dannyp. Yeah hopefully this will be good to go. We have a good strong plan and the people attending seem pretty sure that they can make it. Not only that but also Mr. Hedgepigs is definitely coming, and he is a major selling point!

No pressure on Hedgepig then :lol:

CBA reading all your posts somebody tell me what happened

Read it!

Well I sent Jonny my number via PM but not heard from him back yet.

i haven't taught my dog to talk yet. you should read it, its all interesting stuff :)

i haven't taught my dog to talk yet. you should read it, its all interesting stuff :)

I said bark not talk. You will have trouble getting your dog to talk !

I can't be bothered reading, thread too long and I am one lazy ho -_-

I've been reading it, I'm interested to see if this meet will actually happen. Even though I can't go because I don't have a Fiesta. Me turning up with a Focus estate would render the title "Fiesta Meet", useless. :lol:

I can't be bothered reading, thread too long and I am one lazy ho -_-

Page 9, half way down, post by Jonny87.

Sorted.

"Come on Folks, this is open to all on the Ford Owners Club"

I'm coming in a Kia!!

"Come on Folks, this is open to all on the Ford Owners Club"

I'm coming in a Kia!!

Hmmm. That does put my point to shame. I'll think about it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club