Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intercooler Pipe Part Number Needed Please

glassrobot

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but hope you lovely people can help me. I recently went to a garage and found out my hose/pipe for the turbo was damaged and needs replacing, the garage quoted me £200 for parts and labour, I then went to another garage and was advised that if I buy the part they will fit it.

I visited Ford parts and was quoted £95 for the part and thought that was a little on the expensive side and so thought I would look online, the gentleman would not give me the part number but said it was called the air duct, I've had a look online at intercooler pipe and air duct and am now confused and need a little help with finding out what this part is called so I order the right part. I have included a picture.

My car is 2008 Ford Focus CC-3 2.0 Tdci reg LS58 AEY

I hope someone can help.

Many thanks

Kylie

post-54787-0-00437100-1401203184_thumb.j

If its a split pipe, have a look at my guide in my signature. Although this is for a CMAX, there is not a great deal of difference in them. I fixed mine up for about £80 off the top of my head, took a couple of hours and some basic tools.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club