Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AD7

Just got a Fiesta

4 posts in this topic

I'm new to this forum and have just recently bought my first car which is a 01 1.3 Ford Fiesta, love the car and can't wait to get driving it more. Next thing I'm planning on doing is buying a new CD player with iPod connection once I can find a good priced one, so if anyone knows of any new cheap ones about then let me know :)

I'm new to this forum and have just recently bought my first car which is a 01 1.3 Ford Fiesta, love the car and can't wait to get driving it more. Next thing I'm planning on doing is buying a new CD player with iPod connection once I can find a good priced one, so if anyone knows of any new cheap ones about then let me know :)

I was in Halfords on Saturday and they had some cd players on offer - wasn't really paying too much attention but I think they started at £70.

I bought a JVC player with USB port last year for £100 from Halfords & I know they do them with a ipod jack plug as well. I always try to buy on a bank holiday as there is always a sale on ;) .

If you want a bargain price one wait for Lidl to get them in. £35