Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just got a Fiesta

AD7

I'm new to this forum and have just recently bought my first car which is a 01 1.3 Ford Fiesta, love the car and can't wait to get driving it more. Next thing I'm planning on doing is buying a new CD player with iPod connection once I can find a good priced one, so if anyone knows of any new cheap ones about then let me know :)

I'm new to this forum and have just recently bought my first car which is a 01 1.3 Ford Fiesta, love the car and can't wait to get driving it more. Next thing I'm planning on doing is buying a new CD player with iPod connection once I can find a good priced one, so if anyone knows of any new cheap ones about then let me know :)

I was in Halfords on Saturday and they had some cd players on offer - wasn't really paying too much attention but I think they started at £70.

I bought a JVC player with USB port last year for £100 from Halfords & I know they do them with a ipod jack plug as well. I always try to buy on a bank holiday as there is always a sale on ;) .

If you want a bargain price one wait for Lidl to get them in. £35

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club