Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Zetec S Ecoboost

Broad.156

Does this person at college need everything spelling out to them via badges?Will happily back you up, but at the same time can I also say what a ____ you are for having a nice car at your age !

Since when was I at college? I work 44 hours a week full time don't waste my time not earning.

I don't really care about the badges just don't like when someone is blatantly wrong about a topic and thought I'd clarify on an 'enthusiast' forum just to confirm my point, cheers ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Just reread the original, it said work college - not work colleague! I just saw the college bit! Never mind

Just reread the original, it said work college - not work colleague! I just saw the college bit! Never mind

Ahh ok no worries :P

Ian the titaniums I looked at in the showroom both had the feature, I know this because the salesman made a point of showing me it working, one of them had full leather etc. I think it was a titanium x, but I do remember both having the feature. I opted for a Zs in the end and had loads of extras put on it, then 8 weeks later chopped it in for an ST3, I should have opted for the ST in the first place but never mind, an expensive 8 weeks that was, still the Zs is a fantastic car. Anyway I'm pretty sure one of them was a 4 door.

Lol you so saw it coming. Damn! Will be more subtle next time.

Saw it coming? Mate I swear I heard someone yell "incoming!!!!"

duplicate post

I still love my ZS but wish I got the ST have tried all the tricks for global opening and closing but none of the work did someone say the main stealer can make it work? I only ask as I'm getting a new exhaust and tyres in a few weeks so might ask them to do that at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Yes I could close and open them , I had keyless entry and power start button with the folding mirrors and auto lights and wipers, had it all so maybe it comes with one of the packs? got an ST3 now that does it.

You're saying your st3 has global closing? The one at my stealership was fully locked with the windows down, when the man walked round the back the alarm went off and he had to go get the key!

My younger brother has global opening.
5 doors electric windows all over, titanium.

Mine has it, however had to disconnect my battery for over an hour the other day everything got reset, one touch windows etc. So I popped into dealer 10 mins later they got it working again. Maybe worth a trip to your dealer?

Yes I can open and close windows via the key fob, you can come to Bury if you would like a demonstration. So has the car in your stealership by the sound of it.

Lovely car! I love that red and Candy Blue, they'd be my choices if I was buying a new Fiesta. I'd be happy to have anything tbh! I'm 'nearly' 15 and I'm desperate to drive! :( at least my dad got me a few driving lessons at the Dunsfold Aerodrome (where Top Gear is filmed) to keep me occupied!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club