Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Non Adhesive Wind Deflectors

seamo44

Looking at fitting wind deflectors as I prefer fresh air to the air-con where possible. Can anyone recommend a seller? I don't want adhesive version, either clip ons or in track for me.

Cheers,

Martin

Team Heko I understand are the better variety! they can be fitted clips or adhesive.

Thank you for that. I've taken the plunge on a set of Climair. They are neither adhesive or clipped, the tension of their size over the track keeps them in place & as I understand it, they have a better performance & safety record against other manufacturers. They are especially good at motorway speeds, which is exactly what I want them for, so I went for them.

Off on a tangent, if I may. I have followed the links in your profile signature. I have to say that this forum & the information that is to be found, is just incredible. I'm going to upgrade my membership as a result. Well done to you all & thank you.

Cheers.

Many thanks for the positive comments.

All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Agreed it's always nice to have positive feedback, and better still that it encouraged you to contribute. I have learned the majority of my knowledge from here and share it in a hope that I can continue to support others and save them money, much like every other member here.

The guides alone are worth their weight in gold, we have a pool of a few users who have written full blown albums and books worth and others like myself who just contribute the odd thing that hadn't necessarily been done.

But all donations go to running the forum and buying stock in to share through the shop so it's always appreciated when someone wants to join the supporter elite group :-D

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app