Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2004 Focus Exhaust

anthony ruff

hello im wondering if anyone can help. i have a focus 1.6 and the exhaust is blowing around the flexi pipe, have been given a price of 280 pounds, and was told it was a 3 hour job, my question is ive looked on eBay and have seen a flexi kit that you cut the exhaust so you dont have to remove the manifold has anyone ever done this or is it best to get the manifold with the flexi, thanks tony

get yaself to a powerflow dealer, and get a custom exhaust fitted for that..... i had 1 done on my old scoob, de-cat = 60, then from the de-cat back inc back box was 220..... life time warranty

Thanks for the eBay link are they a pain to fit

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I have replied to your other thread regarding fitting.

To add to this one.. 3 hours to fit? Tell them to get a grip! It's an hours labour to a garage. Really isn't difficult.

You can get an aftermarket manifold/down pipe for around £80 - £100. Plus gaskets.

I was told that the engine had to be moved forward does any one have a method on how to do this

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Well I have never had to do that on the 1.6 petrol so it's news to me.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club