AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zakery

fiesta wont select gear, anyone with experience?

3 posts in this topic

alright im new to this forum. what it is i jumped in my car other month started engine went to select gear and just felt car move forward as if the clutch isnt connecting properly, i changed the clutch master cylinder and bled the system.after this it was working fine until just now, would you suggest i re bleed the clutch? or has anyone else found that it was actually the clutch. i think it might just be a hydraulic fault. any advice would be much appreciated. cheers! zak

alright im new to this forum. what it is i jumped in my car other month started engine went to select gear and just felt car move forward as if the clutch isnt connecting properly, i changed the clutch master cylinder and bled the system.after this it was working fine until just now, would you suggest i re bleed the clutch? or has anyone else found that it was actually the clutch. i think it might just be a hydraulic fault. any advice would be much appreciated. cheers! zak

Hi there! Ive had a similar problem with a Fiesta 1.4 Ghia X. I started the car and with the car in gear but the clutch dipped, it races off the street! I fixed it by simply topping up the clutch fluid, it seemed to stop the problem as there was a leak in the system. Hope that helps, even slightly!

Hey

the same sortof thing happened it me my car just wouldnt work so i done pretty much the same. bled it and change the cylinder it worked for a while but went again so i got a new clutch and seems to have solved the problem :)