Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ncds - Lloyds

Eddieboi

Hi all,

Just recently taken a new policy out with Admiral as I wasn't happy with the Lloyds renewal quote.

With admiral I need to prove my 2 years NCD, I received my renewal letter today from lloyds but I can't see anything on there stating "proof of NCD".

I read somewhere that sometimes just the info on the renewal letter is proof of NCD.

Anyone here who was with lloyds before moving to a new insurer can confirm this?

On my first NCDs which I got with admiral on my old car it states on their motor renewal confirmation letter/pdf file it states in brackets proof of no claims bonus...so I find it odd there isn't this wording on the renewal letter I received from lloyds.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

Sometimes they don't send it with your renewal. Along as you ask them to send you proof of ncd they can not refuse.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

You can ask them outright for a proof, or, in the renewal pack, you will have your auto issued certificate of insurance, it could be on there. Have a look through your renewal pack you should find something there!

Well I ended up ringing admiral up today to clarify on their part.

They where able to confirm my first NCD as it was with them.

And they just asked me for the insurer name and policy number for the second NCD.

So its all sorted apparently. I'll check this week to confirm both have been confirmed 100% as I'd rather not have any surprises.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club