Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passenger Window Keeps Going Down!

dcbarraclough

If I have both windows down a little bit (ie a quarter) and use one touch close at the same time to shut, my passenger window will go up, and go all the way down! Has anyone else had this issue?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I had another type of malfunction, my drivers window wouldn't go all the way up on the second click (2009 model, titanium).

There is a way to reset the window mechanism, and it solved my problem. If I remember correctly, when a window is all the way up, you click the switch three times to go up, or hold for three seconds and release. This reset my window setting and solved the situation. Refer to your manual for the exact procedure.

Hope this helps...

If I have both windows down a little bit (ie a quarter) and use one touch close at the same time to shut, my passenger window will go up, and go all the way down! Has anyone else had this issue?

Yep, mine does it and it drives me nuts !!! Doesn't do it all the time tho. If it's warm, I will leave both windows open a wee bit (have wind deflectors on) and the drivers window is fine, but the passenger window does exactly what you describe. Not handy when you are driving along and you are trying to get a flippin window to stay closed !!!!

I have done the resetting thing a few times now, but still it persists !

Thanks, the resetting seems to have worked, for now.

Keep you updated!

• Like 1

Thanks, the resetting seems to have worked, for now.

Keep you updated!

Yeah, let me know how you get on, coz mine seems fixed and then off it goes again !!!