Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MODIFIED NATIONALS

ilovemyfezzi2009

Hello All

sorry i meant to right modified nationals lol

havnt been on here for a while and its interesting to see what people have been saying about their fiestas and the problems!

anyone noticed a ticking noise when they start their engine and have the heating/aircon on or is it just my car lol?

anyways did anyone manage to go to modified nationals in peterborough on 22nd may for the weekend..

if you didnt u missed out i thought it was extremeley good not the mention all the cars that were there!

especially the focus RS i have now seen two driving round my area locally and they are just the nuts..

Them type of shows have too many chavs turn up, and don't see the point in paying money to see chaved up cars when i see plenty of them round here on sunday evenings :)

As for your ticking problem, we worked out its normal in an earlier topic somewhere

Yes i went.

I was there on the JDM Allstars stand, i drove the 4 door Nissan Skyline drift car there to show.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club