Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Stereo

yetiman

hi guys

picking up a 2011 titanium 1.6 tdci that has sony head unit with 9 Speakers. has anyone tried a cleansweep? if so any good as really want to keep head unit for original look etc.

Aftermarket stereos are normally always better. You having 9 Speakers would mean you have a sub in the boot. Really Sony stereo sounds good. You say your picking one up so I'm thinking you don't have the car yet. But the sound quality should be great. Have a play with the settings.

hmm great but not alpine type R great. i can get a celsus facia to fit aftermarket din unit but its all black and original; has silver down sides so the compromise will be looks versus sound. theres always a compromise with modern cars!!

You also need a adaptor if you have steering wheel controls. But trying to install a aftermarket stereo requires a few parts nowadays on modern cars. Some Sat nav units need a speed pulse cable which is a headache to find.

yep know all about the steering wheel adaptors. did one on fiesta. another box to find home for under dash!. no sat nav on new car but does have everything else. luckily have mate in trade but he has never supplied a cleansweep hence original post.

The 9th speaker is above the centre screen. It is the 10 speaker system which has a sub in the boot.

I have been really happy with the Sony system in my Focus. Has enough bass to rattle the rear view mirror so much I can barely see out of it :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club