ok Im looking to get a dash cam and what to know whats the best to get for the best money. Been looking into them and have come up with what i think I want from a dash cam so here goes.
ideally it should be:
- as small and as discrete as possible.
- Have a wide angle to cover most of the front window view (as close to 180 degrees as possible).
- Be capable of making out Reg Numbers at a decent distance.
- Have decent viewing at nighttime.
- Maybe have a screen so you can view on the spot footage??
what do you guys think and if you have any dash cams installed can you let me know what you recommend. also show some pictured if you can.
Also any mk2 focus owners who have one installed whats is the best one to get and the best way to install it. Ideally behind the rear view mirror i would think but not sure and it is better to hardwire it into the car or plug and play through power socket?