Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Tattoo's - Love Or Hate?

b1g_dav3

Jayzus there all cumin out now yo... Any Star Wars tattoo people in da house?

• Like 1

very nice matey :) personal touch tattoo! those are the ones that are worth it!

Jeebs ye dont have to be nice to him I wont tell him where you live. ...he only has one of our daughters names too. ....I think Jeremy kyle once said anyone can get a tatoo it doesnt make you a good father lol

• Like 1

Each to there own Vicki. Lol.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Only my opinion karl. ...of all the people around me other than my parents I'm the only one that doesnt have a tatoo just one of them things

• Like 2

Jeebs ye dont have to be nice to him I wont tell him where you live. ...he only has one of our daughters names too. ....I think Jeremy kyle once said anyone can get a tatoo it doesnt make you a good father lol

Jeremy_Kyle_1125812c_zpsyont1dhg.jpg

Well luckily mine hasn't been mentioned yet so this is a positive... Lol.

I'm so far on just one tattoo of Gandalf (massive Lord of the Rings fan) and I'm hoping to get a Lord of the Rings half sleeve (so it can be covered with a longish-short sleeve shirt).

Get a picture up please never ever seen lord of the rings tatoo

• Like 1

Only my opinion karl. ...of all the people around me other than my parents I'm the only one that doesnt have a tatoo just one of them things

!Removed! in disguise vicki is,

With no stamp who would suspect it :lol:

• Like 1

Here's a couple, the first is stretched out so you can see the full thing. That was taken like 15 minutes after being finished so quite fresh :P

post-29506-0-52686600-1402088210_thumb.j

post-29506-0-06685500-1402088211_thumb.j

• Like 2

Ouch! harsh! :p

• Like 1

Ouch! harsh! :p

+1 Get da !Removed! back in the kitchen and make my lunch for tomorrow !Removed!
  • Like 1

Lol. I would love to have a camera in lenny and vickis house. Just going by the banter on here it would be comical. Lol

• Like 2

Lol. I would love to have a camera in lenny and vickis house. Just going by the banter on here it would be comical. Lol

Eh karl a fat muppet on the couch screaming for the phone charger, chicken rolls & red sauce aint that amusing after 12year oh & hes practical drunk after THREE cans of captain morgans & he calls me a !Removed!!!! YOU WISH LEONARD pmsl

• Like 1

Here's a couple, the first is stretched out so you can see the full thing. That was taken like 15 minutes after being finished so quite fresh :P

Alot of detail in that david

• Like 1

Captain Morgan in a can? I need some of that in my life. Lol

• Like 1

7 and a half hours worth of it >.< felt so light headed standing up after it, was so drained but completely worth it. Hoping to get a half sleeve of it, possibly my shoulder too :P

• Like 2

Captain Morgan in a can? I need some of that in my life. Lol

7 cans actually and moving on to baileys hicup

+1

Speaking of detail victoria: do you like the way ive just multi quoted within a single post?

• Like 1

7 and a half hours worth of it >.< felt so light headed standing up after it, was so drained but completely worth it. Hoping to get a half sleeve of it, possibly my shoulder too :P

When you say as sleeve do you mean all the character's?

7 cans actually and moving on to baileys hicup

+1

Speaking of detail victoria: do you like the way ive just multi quoted within a single post?

Speaking of detail. ..your face + permanet marker sweet cheeks

• Like 1

I've gotta ask ya,

Did you watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy in the same 7 hours they were doing the tattoo ?

Oh shut up lenny. .....you watched pocahantas when you got your tribal band done!!!!

• Like 1

1st my son's name,

post-34591-0-55893800-1402092455_thumb.j

my daughters name

post-34591-0-42150500-1402092506_thumb.j

my main tat

post-34591-0-44185200-1402092817_thumb.j

• Like 2

that last pic is a tad blurred

post-34591-0-43007000-1402093400_thumb.j

Our four kids names ambigram stylee :)

091023_212407.jpg

091023_212407-1.jpg

• Like 1

i must be tired, i cannot figure out what it say's lol

• Like 1

I'm looking at getting some Elvish and some of the characters, a Bilbo Baggins in the same style would be good.

We did actually have the Lord of the Rings soundtrack on for about 5 hours lol

• Like 2

how did this random discussion start

i love tattoos, love em on women too n actually like heavily tattooed women

my missus doesnt have any though

i have 6 or 7 depending on the way you count em

my first one will probably cause arguments as it's of a football team n in a very visible place being my right forearm. it's of birmingham city football and i got it when i was 16 or 17. i'd just left school n was working in a warehouse. one of my good work mates, a villa fan, was always giving me jip about being a blues fan. so one saturday morning i literally turned to him and said right, i'm gonna get blues tattood on my arm so everyday i come into work your gonna have to look at it. at the end of the shift another workmate dropped me to the local tattoo shop, i paid 60quid n got it etched into my skin for life.

it isn't the best tattoo and the design isn't perfect as the globe is a bit botched as it was rushed. but i dont regret it, its a part of who i am and doing the job i do, i work all over the country on a daily basis, so whether i'm in london or manchester, scotland or wales, people can instantly see where i'm from.

however when i got the tattoo, blues was actually doing pretty good, we was beating villa and actually still in the premiership. since then we have been beaten by villa numerous times, relegated to the championship, been bought by a money laundering fool who is now being bars n it won't be long till we are in administration.

also at the time of getting it i was a season ticket holder and was still until the last few years, but since then i've been living in nottingham for the last 3 n a half years n working all over the country, so i barely get time to see the missus let alone find time to go home to birmingham to watch them play.

my second tattoo is more meaningful and i got it on my 18th birthday. i wanted a new tattoo but wasnt sure what to get. and the mother of my 3 god children pointed to my chest n said what about getting my godchildrens names, so thats exactly what i got in a nice old english font.

my third tattoo is the biggest regret of my life next to a certain ex missus or two. was 19 n wanted a new tattoo n again wasnt sure what to get. let a bloke tattoo some tribal on my upper right arm. except it wasnt till he finished that i found out he wasnt a qualified tattooist n didnt know what he was doing. its a really bad design, cant really build onto it to extend it n just generally really poorly done. i'm currently considering two options, the cheaper option would be a big cover up in a thicker chunkier tribal that should actually cover it pretty well n i could actually live with it. the second more expensive option would be to laser it and the process from start to finish would take about a year of sessions. but at least then i'll be able to get a new tattoo that i actually really want in it's place

my fourth tattoo i got when i was also 19, maybe 20 and some people wont like as it's quite common, but i have est 1989 (my date of birth obviously) and the words made in england, this had big meaning to me, as i was quite an angry youth and i am honestly sick n tired about how this once great country has gone to the dogs and nothing is made here anymore and everything made in another country. it does not make me racist in any way, it is just me being proud of my english heritage

my fifth and maybe joint sixth tattoo depending whether you count em as one or two are naughtical stars that i got in the corners of my chest. i count em as one tattoo as i got em done at the same time and are the same design, but some people count em as two separate tattoos, well i suppose they are. got these when i was 20

my sixth/seventh tattoo (depending how you count the stars) is the most important and sacred tattoo i could of ever got. it is a portrait of my dear Nan when she was younger, i believe she was about 18-20 in the photo. where to start. my Nan is/was my life. she is the woman that raised me and brought me up. she is/was the most amazing person i've ever had the pleasure of having in my life and much to my distraught she passed away about 3months ago.

about a year and a half before she died, she was suddenly taken very ill and was literally on deaths door, she was rushed into hospital where she stayed for about a month, this in itself could of killed her, and it was there it was discovered she had stomach cancer. she returned home where she belonged and seemed to be doing very well considering, until about 6 months ago when again she became very very ill and was rushed back into hospital. it was discovered that the cancer had spread from her stomach to her liver and she had 3 to 6 months to live. sadly she only lasted another two.

my poor Nan had been through to much pain and suffering in her 84 years, she had 7 kids to my scum bag gran dad who would beat her black and blue on a daily basis till one day he walked out and disappeared, leaving her and their 7 kids to fend for themselves. this is what triggered her agoraphobia, and the time she was rushed into hospital about a year n a half ago, was the first time she had left her house in 40 odd years.

but despite the beatings, the black eyes, her abusive husband walking out on her n her 7 kids, despite the agoraphobia n despite the cancer, she remained a very religious lady right until the end. if she could of left the house she would of been in church every sunday. but she couldnt and so her living room become her church n like clockwork every sunday she would sit and watch songs of praise.

when me n my sisters was younger, every night before bed she would make us sit with her and say the lords prayer together.

this is why it seemed very fitting to get part of it tattooed on my body.

so on my upper left arm i have a portrait of her when she was younger, a very beautiful lady indeed, with the words hallowed be thy name in an arch around the top of her head.

and at the bottom of the tattoo i have Nan June. Her name was actually Edith, but she hated it. and all her life she was only ever known by her middle name, which was June.

like i say it is the most important tattoo i could ever get, i've been wanting to get it for years now even before she was first diagnosed, but now that she's passed on i just couldnt wait any longer. i made sure i didnt rush into it n took my time choosing who did it. found a very talented romanian working in my Nan's original hometown of moseley and i have to say he has definitely done my Nan's likeness justice

i've finally had her completely finished last week after a final touch up. the original sitting was 4 hours, then i went back for another two, mainly to have the jacket extended and writing added, and last saturday i went back to have some minor facial features touched up

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club