Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FAO Rob (RSM123)

MichellefromEssex

Did you have your Mountune upgrade done today? ive just had email from David at Mountune and I am taking our car back to them, they are going to keep it for a week or so and I am having their demonstrator car (how weird will that be?) they think they know whats been happening to mine but what me to recreate my driving pattern on their car first before they alter anything on mine.

Did you have your Mountune upgrade done today? ive just had email from David at Mountune and I am taking our car back to them, they are going to keep it for a week or so and I am having their demonstrator car (how weird will that be?) they think they know whats been happening to mine but what me to recreate my driving pattern on their car first before they alter anything on mine.

Ive found the thread now lol dont know how i missed this lol I probably missed it because i was out enjoying the car , had it done wednesday, also had a nice tour of there place, its got everything there, i could spend a whole day just looking at what they are doing there lol when i started her up and drove her down the road it was exactly how i remember it from coming out in your car. Money well spent!

OH I want it done and I have not taken delivery of mine yet!

im thinking i want that too now and im not too far away from basildon can have 3 mountune fiestas lol

just concerned about road noise at speed inside as got rid of last car as could hardly hear anyone next to me talk when at speed or hear the radio!

YOu should worry - I had a Smart For Two cab - went out last weekend with the roof down and at 70mph you could NOT hold a conversation, even if you shouted at each other. Anything has got to be an improvement

YOu should worry - I had a Smart For Two cab - went out last weekend with the roof down and at 70mph you could NOT hold a conversation, even if you shouted at each other. Anything has got to be an improvement

yeah i had an mx5 was fun but with soft top roof it had far too much road noise

Have you got any pictures Rob ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club