Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help With Pollen Filter Replacement

sonic113

ok going to be servicing our 2010 ford cmax 1.6 zetec. can any1 tell me the location of the pollen filter? I have done the pollen filter replacement on our focus mk2.5 1.6 zetec so is it in the same location and is the process the same as the focus?

Thanks

On my 55 plate, it was behind the centre console. You need to remove the fuse board out the way, then if you put your hand behind the console, you will find a slender rectangle box behiond the centre between the footwells. You need to undo the three bolts on these, then I believe its a slide and pull action to release it. pull out the old filter, and replace, installation is a reverse.

I would recommend that you disconnect the battery before disconnecting the fuse board, as it will stop alsorts of haywire errors!

Just confirm though, is it a MK1.5 or MK2 CMAX?

thanks for reply James its the C-Max 1.5 the face lift version of the mk1.

sounds like it is in the exact place as it is on the focus mk 2 so i will try it out any way i see how things go.

Thanks mate

Yeah I do believe thats the case. It is fiddly and I found myself with my back in the footwell, my backside floating in mid air and doing a backwards crab just to try and get at the bolts lol. Its a good workout if nothing else!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club