Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

catnash

Hello There

26 posts in this topic

Hi joining the forum, about to go for a black 59 black focus to get a bigger car than my panda, also on detailing world so coming back to a black car will take more polishing. Going for a 1.6 petrol, price is good from jennings and 2 year warranty. Looking forward to having a great handling car.

Lenny likes this

Hi welcome :)

Hi joining the forum, about to go for a black 59 black focus to get a bigger car than my panda, also on detailing world so coming back to a black car will take more polishing. Going for a 1.6 petrol, price is good from jennings and 2 year warranty. Looking forward to having a great handling car.

welcome to the forum Martyn,

Some drl fog light surrounds would be a nice addition to your black focus and perhaps a titanium spec lower grill which has the chrome lip.

If looking for guides see my profile page,

The 1.6 petrol is a good engine but its the only one that you cant remap or tune in any way.

However if tuning isint your interest then its 100%

Never thought about a remap. Nearly went for diesel nearly went for silver....

Lenny likes this

Welcome to the family Martyn!

Lenny likes this

Usual upgrades for the car, upgraded bulbs, finalising the deal, they never give mats do they.....poor boys plus hd wax. Tohitch for the bike...always believe in 6 monthly oil changes.

Usual upgrades for the car, upgraded bulbs, finalising the deal, they never give mats do they.....poor boys plus hd wax. Tohitch for the bike...always believe in 6 monthly oil changes.

micksgarage.com are doing great deals on tailor made model specific car mats at present,

Heres a link: http://www.micksgarage.com/search.aspx?fffDepartment=Car%20Mats&fffMake=Ford&fffBasemodel=Ford+Focus&fffModelDescription=FOCUS+II+2004+Onwards&ffftd_car=1.6+TDCi&fffBHP=90

Cheers for that.

Lenny likes this

Yea thanks for the link

Lenny likes this

Cheers for that.

Yea thanks for the link

no prob guys,

Ive used Micksgarage.com many times and ive bought there cheapest set of tailored mats for a VW Polo before and they were great Quality.

1.6 zetec ordered. With two year warranty. Time to get polishing.

Lenny likes this

Well carless now. The car had a cracked sump, an oil leak from the crankshaft, dodgy work before i got it. Luckily got my money back well most of it. Now deciding whether to get another 2.5 or get a mk 3. Had a mk 3 the other day, but a part of me prefered the drive of the mk 2.5.

who was the dealer

paul

Crikey not a great start but you got money back that's the main thing. How much did you get back and lose in the end?

Lenny likes this

Crikey not a great start but you got money back that's the main thing. How much did you get back and lose in the end?

Not that much, though have to get the waranty cost back, now after a 125 1.6 mk 3, 3 year old with a definate better history.

Lenny likes this

Is there no way you can claw more back complain to your local trading standards they might be able to help or speak with citizens advice?

It was trading standards that helped luckily, also used the credit card as used that to pay the balance.

Lenny likes this

It was trading standards that helped luckily, also used the credit card as used that to pay the balance.

Old car went back to Jennings ford. Today I got a 1.0 econetic 125 zetec in black with the appearance, lovely car, very comfortable taking it down the M4. FOC Sticker applied...

jeebowhite likes this

Nice! I'm guessing MK3 Focus? Pics needed please!!

Nice! I'm guessing MK3 Focus? Pics needed please!!

Yes a mk 3, if I would had a sound 2.5 would have been ok, havent taken it into the wilds yet to see how it goes.

Well the black zetec I had was sold now have a Zetec s 1.0 13 plate from Trust Ford Runcon. Really looks stunning in White.

Lenny likes this

Well the black zetec I had was sold now have a Zetec s 1.0 13 plate from Trust Ford Runcon. Really looks stunning in White.

Have you considerd colour coding the face of the rear view mirror,

Really compliments the white,

Keeping the stalk part black, ive done mine in matching silver

Have you considerd colour coding the face of the rear view mirror,

Really compliments the white,

Keeping the stalk part black, ive done mine in matching silver

Sounds cool, l have seen reversing cameras on ebay that clip over the rear view mirror. Am after a S grill badge if I can remember the china ebay website.
Lenny likes this