Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dried Cement On Car 馃槨

1989jeffrey1989
聽Share

As above really, the missus got cement on the car and it is dried on hard as havent had a chance to try get it off, its pretty covered!! Im not happy about it either tbh, does anybody have the best solution? Tried sponge/shampoo jetwash hot wax jetwash etc. any suggestions i would be very grateful for 馃槉

If you Google 'how to get dried cement of car' there is a Youtube demonstration plus a few other topics on point. Hope this

may help!

Thanks, i will try the white vinegar in a spray bottle when i get back off holiday :)

How the hell did she get cement on the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Parked next to a building site when i said not too! The more i think about it the more annoyed i get lol

That's the sort of thing wives do. That's why mine doesn't drive my car unless I am in it. She always says your too precious about your cars, you should chill out. Funny our cars only get damaged when she is using them. Wish I had married a female petrol head like some of those on the forum, as they can appreciate their motors.

Surely that's covered by your insurance or at least the building sites insurance every know and again the oil works down the road from us blows of carbon into the atmosphere and it settles on the locals cars and they pay to have them sorted so I assume the building site must have some sort of public liability insurance

Can I suggest a big hammer?

'Running away now' :p

Being serious now-

You'll want to get it off sharpish as the lime in the cement will have already burnt the paint.

Think bird crap times 100.

Thats a good shout steads il have to do some research, its been on there a good month now guess its a respray jobby now then? :(

Sadly you might find it is, but it could be cheaper to get it wrapped (if its coming out your own pocket).

But definately contact the building site administrators.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club