Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O-Rings For Fuel Delivery And Return.

Foc'd off

Hi all, I have a 2002 1.4 focus, and the O-rings on the fuel send pipe from the top of the pump/sender assembly have failed. Does anyone know if these are available from Ford and if possible a part number please?

The original items were assembled as O-ring, nylon disc, O-ring on the snapfit fuel pipe from the pump.

Thanks in anticipation!!

Thanks jeebowhite but these diagrams don't show the O-rings I need. The ones I want slide over the fuel feed pipe from the top of the combined pump/sender unit that sits on top of the fuel tank

Edit to add, sorry my fonts seem to have gone bad like my o-rings!!!

lol,

best thing to do is call your local dealer, give them the number plate. Its probably only going to cost a couple of quid each!

lol,

best thing to do is call your local dealer, give them the number plate. Its probably only going to cost a couple of quid each!

Yeah my local dealer is at Dunton near Basildon and they are open tomorrow. No worries about the cost, they could be a few pence or a few quid each but I need my car back on the road. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it ;)

Good luck getting them in you need the patience of a saint if there anything like the one I had to reseat on my mates diesel well fiddly