Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oi Oi!!

zetec-rab88

Thought id drop by and say hi!

Little info..

Rab, Glasgow, 25!

Car history!!

Corsa..Corsa.. A3.. Focus.. Focus*current car*

Just got myself the new focus 14 plate after having my old focus for 3 year and loving every minute of it from cheap insurance to nothing going seriously wrong with it!! So thought id stick to the Ford Family! Although my old focus i didn't do anything to it.. so i thought i would go ahead and do a few small things to it. Got some ideas in!!

Anyway.. Look forward to get all the good information i need and getting some good banter in!

Rab

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the family Rob! good job the two focus' have balanced out the evil you started with :p

• Like 1

Welcome to the family Rob! good job the two focus' have balanced out the evil you started with :P

Don't get me wrong.. corsa's are ok! My second corsa is still going strong, i gave it to my sister and its a 56 plate and got 33,000 on the clock and the only thing thats went wrong with it is a oil leak but that was quickly sorted!!

Thanks for the welcoming people, Feeling the forum already!!

haha, you will soon come to learn that Vauxhall is the natural enemy of the fordmites on this forum :p

never the less, your here now :D

• Like 1

haha, you will soon come to learn that Vauxhall is the natural enemy of the fordmites on this forum :P

never the less, your here now :D

ah !Removed!.. got a target on my back now! :ph34r:

lol, you will be fine, you made the change and have as good as confessed your sins :p

its only if you still had one that it would really be a problem ;)

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club