Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Purchasing Genuine Ford Tyres

Hey guys,

Where could I purchase genuine Ford tyres to fit 17'' alloys?

Thanks in advance.

Well that depends as Ford don't make tyres. They do use Continental on my Titanium and have heard of other makes as well. Any local tyre fitter should be able to source whatever tyre you want/need. The internet is also one of the cheapest places to source.

Any good brand of tyre will do on any Fiesta. It ain't a sports car so don't go worrying too much about the tyres you use.

I use Michelin Eco's on mine, they're perfect. Cheap, apparently improve MPG and last longer, takes only slightly longer to brake though than normal higher spec tyres.

Well that depends as Ford don't make tyres. They do use Continental on my Titanium and have heard of other makes as well. Any local tyre fitter should be able to source whatever tyre you want/need. The internet is also one of the cheapest places to source.

Any good brand of tyre will do on any Fiesta. It ain't a sports car so don't go worrying too much about the tyres you use.

I agree with Keith here.

Just ensure you fit reasonably good quality tyres otherwise you'll find that they won't last.

Ford either use Bridgestone or Pirelli PZERO NERO 205/40 R17 tyres for the 17" wheels on the Fiesta.

I have the Pirelli tyres on mine. They have very good grip, although are expensive to replace at £150 per tyre :blink:

I have a full set Uniroyal Rainsport 2's on my 16" rims, got them fitted for a bargain 230 notes. Granted they may not be a "premium brand" but in my experience they have been equal if not better than the likes of the premium brands. Also they have recently scored equal to premium brands in a Which? roadtest...good enough for me ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club