Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

keith0205

07 Focus Ghia Bluetooth Unit

5 posts in this topic

Hello, everybody. My audio unit has not worked correctly now for some time. The radio can take from 10 seconds to 20 minutes to come on and I have lost my phone connection and my voice command feature. When I press the phone button on the top of the unit, it now only mutes the audio. Unfortunately, no Ford dealerships nor Ford themselves has given me any clear advice what to do, other than replace the whole unit itself; however, I have heard that if I try disconnecting the Bluetooth unit, starting the engine up and seeing if the audio works instantly, that it may just be the Bluetooth unit I need to replace. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks.

Disconnect the battery for 10-20 minutes to do a system reset.

Make sure you have your radio security code first!

Thanks. The battery has been disconnected several times, alas. Each time I input the audio's code, the fault still remains. Thanks anyway.

A faulty bluetooth module is a distinct possibility then

Any idea where it is, please?