Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Range - Red & Black Editions

D13 HPD 95

Anyone seen the new red and black edition fiestas being released in August of this year?? 140ps 1 litre engine 270nm its gunna be a beast altho ive only read this on pumaspeed and nb styling this morning wondered if others have seen it??

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

That black one looks fantastic, love the red details. That will be a real head-turner. They should have made the exhaust visible from the back though, like they did with the Metal.

I'm just wondering if my mountune remap is better :p

0-60 in 9. So that's about the same as the 125. Apart from the styling (which I like) what's the point? They may as well just offer this styling on the standard 125.

• Like 1

They both look quite good, but as above would of been better if they put a twin exit exhaust on.

Looks like they loose their zero cost tax disc as well.

Looks like they loose their zero cost tax disc as well.

Well spotted, theyll be £20 a year now ?

How come ford release a 140ps version but mountune can only release 135ps? Strategic marketing perhaps?

I think the black edition looks fantastic though! The red surround on the grille and bumper lip looks brill, thinking of doing the same to mine but in blue :lol:

Apart from the extra power, most of the styling extras look abit Halfords bargain bin

Ok guys sorry if this has been covered but there is a new fiesta due in August called the black and red editions. It will feature the critically acclaimed 1.0l ecoboost engine tuned to produce 140ps. I don't know if this is real or fake so please enlighten me

post-32783-140295655587_thumb.jpg

I just posted a thread about this lol looks cool but it's essentially a newer metal edition

Hmm if its a cheapy car now my car wont be sold due to the buyer not wanting it any more maybe i cohld trade it in against one ;) see what the missus says when i get home from training this week :D i doubt she will be as excited as i am!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Meh, looks a bit much for the power if honest. Not a bad engine to it though.

Anyone know what options these come with as standard? The car in the autocar piece appears to have EATC and heated (cloth!) seats - are these cost options or standard trim? Feels like it needs a bit more than a paint job and small power hike to justify the price......

Anyone know what options these come with as standard? The car in the autocar piece appears to have EATC and heated (cloth!) seats - are these cost options or standard trim? Feels like it needs a bit more than a paint job and small power hike to justify the price......

I think it's just like £500-£1000 more expensive.. When you factor all the options that this has over the standard car, which isn't that bad.. Because if you had the alloys powdercoated after buying the standard car you're looking at £75-£100 a wheel.. So all in all not too bad! :D

I think it's just like £500-£1000 more expensive.. When you factor all the options that this has over the standard car, which isn't that bad.. Because if you had the alloys powdercoated after buying the standard car you're looking at £75-£100 a wheel.. So all in all not too bad! :D

Yeah, maybe, but painting stuff (including wheels) a different colour to what you would normally, costs nothing extra.Having a different map in the ecu costs them nothing extra either. And you are losing out on free road tax. I am rather disappointed that there's no unique special extras included in the price, like exhaust trim, leather etc similar to what they did on the Metal editions.

Unless you are desperate for the silly paint job, I really don't see why you wouldn't just get a Zetec S and Mountune it.

Yeah, maybe, but painting stuff (including wheels) a different colour to what you would normally, costs nothing extra.Having a different map in the ecu costs them nothing extra either. And you are losing out on free road tax. I am rather disappointed that there's no unique special extras included in the price, like exhaust trim, leather etc similar to what they did on the Metal editions.

Unless you are desperate for the silly paint job, I really don't see why you wouldn't just get a Zetec S and Mountune it.

Well unless you actually did want a Zetec S with black alloys. Plus painting alloys rarely is very durable.. Hence why it costs a great deal to have them powdercoated.

True, but it has weightier steering and different gear ratios! And after all the road tax is only £20..

And above all else RED STITCHING ;)

Im sure some people will enjoy it, but seems pointless to me.

It looks ok in Red but Black doesn't look great

Fair enough, having read the press release, there's a little bit more to it I guess. Again, the cars in the photos have EATC as well as heated (cloth) seats and Sony navigation - the latter 2 were not availabe on the Zetec S - if some of these options are included in the price then that makes it more attractive......?