Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt M

Xenon Bulbs - Are they worth it?

4 posts in this topic

I'm considering getting a HID kit for my fiesta, which will give me xenon bulbs instead of halogen. Just wondering, are they actually worth it and do they make much of a difference?

HID kits are illegal on UK roads, and i will never recommend them to anybody. :)

i have looked into this a couple of times , what i have found is the vehicle must have auto levelling headlights (sensors on the suspension) and washers on the headlights , as for the law they are illegal in the uk but legal in the eu as were part of the eu i dont see how you cant use them ,plus i have read lots of posts on different forums that state they drive around without a problem and always pass the mot ,you will be amazed at the differance in light with them i myself if i had the money would fit them , were are you getting them from , keep us updated if you fit them

a friend of mine offer me a HID kit for £60 the other day, thats factory price i think because he knows someone who works there. i declined though a) cos i'm not wasting loads of cash on my car and B) i'm not sure if they are legal.