Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Do I Need To Replace Front Speakers?

tomm12

need to replace my front Speakers as one sounds like its blown (passanger side) -crackling and buzzing noise sometimes, doesnt do it all the time tho. do i need some wiring adaptors and base plates? not to bothered about the spec of the actual Speakers as i only listen to the radio, just the crackling is !Removed! me off .

you shouldnt need to, the Speakers are just a positive and negative wire, are you looking to swap like for like or do an upgrade?

you shouldnt need to, the speakers are just a positive and negative wire, are you looking to swap like for like or do an upgrade?

just like for like really

then you shouldnt need any adapters. you might need to drill a couple of rivets out, so you will likely need to get these replaced (pop rivets I think) but it should be a straight swap.

thanks :) just had looked at Halfords site and it had said :

Fiesta
2009-
6.5”/16.5cm Component
6.5”/16.5cm Coaxial
Speaker and Cable adaptor required

Sounds like thats because its Halfords, its a universal speaker rather than a Ford specific.

call ford parts plus and a few other parts centres and you should be able to get some prices.

Sounds like thats because its Halfords, its a universal speaker rather than a Ford specific.

call ford parts plus and a few other parts centres and you should be able to get some prices.

just thinking then it might be cheaper to upgrade then? ;)

probably best to aim for Ford specific rather than a universal, but as I say, most the time the Speakers are little more than a positive and negative. Your better off going to an audio speciailist to make sure you get the right kit, rather than Halfords, where they do generic adapters rather than specific to the car.

probably best to aim for Ford specific rather than a universal, but as I say, most the time the speakers are little more than a positive and negative. Your better off going to an audio speciailist to make sure you get the right kit, rather than Halfords, where they do generic adapters rather than specific to the car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club