Do Not Sell My Personal Information

About Bloody Time

chrisp

Hey everyone, I ordered the car towards the end of March and was given a delivery date of last Friday! However, my car is finally being built today yey! Its 1.4 zetec in black with usb and bluetooth, can't wait! They have said that it could take up to three weeks for delivery but just wondering how long it actually takes, is it usually three weeks or is this like just what they say and its usually less? ANy help would be great, cheers.

Mine was supposedly built on 20th March and should be delivered to the dealers by end of this week, so thats about 2 weeks. Then they apparantly have to hold it for a coulple of days to, not sure why...

Mine was built 17 February and I collected it 13 March - they needed an extra week for mine to register my private plate.

finally got a projected build date back on mine!! 26th of june. So fingers crossed i will have it in july!!!

Hey everyone, I ordered the car towards the end of March and was given a delivery date of last Friday! However, my car is finally being built today yey! Its 1.4 zetec in black with usb and bluetooth, can't wait! They have said that it could take up to three weeks for delivery but just wondering how long it actually takes, is it usually three weeks or is this like just what they say and its usually less? ANy help would be great, cheers.

Ours was built 2 April, got to the UK about 11 April, but didn't arrive at the dealer until 30 April. We were forewarned about the delay once in the UK right from the ordering date though (12 March) - ours is Valencia-built and apparently they were getting bottlenecked at Southampton, due to a 2-day week there. Don't know if that still applies, and the in-UK delay doesn't seem to affect the Cologne-built ones (though overall it wasn't such a huge delay on ours as for some 3-door Cologne ones - but ours was a 5-door as well, and not a Titanium, both factors which seemed to help cut the build delay down).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club