Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Fit Eyelids To My Ford Fiesta Mk7

Dawnnegibson

I have recently purchased some eyelids for my fiesta zetec s just wondering if they are easy to fit,if anyone can help advice be much appreciated thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

If you mean the eyelashes then they should fit in the bin much better. Otherwise they'll be adhesive I think to fit the headlight ?

If your on about the eyebrows that cover some of headlights, there also just adhesive and stick on.

Post a picture if your struggling

post-48306-140318744552_thumb.jpg.

They should look like this but it looks like in this pic I need to take headlight out to make it fit the full length of the light which is that easy to do?

It's probably easier removing the light, best thing I can advise is with the bonnet closed, draw a thin chalk or crayon line down the edge of the bonnet on the headlights, remove the headlights and stick the brows on with this line to guide you

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I'm so glad to see it's the eyebrows and not the eyelashes.

As James said above that's the best way to do them, the headlights are easily removed. A few screws on the top under the bonnet and then simply unplug and pull away from the car upwards and towards you.

• Like 1

Cheers folks will try this over the weekend and hopefully be as straight forward as it sounds lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club