Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A couple of clutch questions

Mr Sketch

I need to change the clutch on my 94 1.6i 16 valve Fiesta. As my car is quite old and I will probably be getting rid of it by the end of the year I dont want to spend anymore than I have to.

Would I be able to get 2nd hand clutch from the breakers from any old Fiesta of that year or would I need a specific one for the size/type of Engine?

Is there anywhere online I can get a step-by-step guide for replacing it as I dont fancy splashing out upt0 £20 on a Haynes manual?

Any help would be appreciated.

I need to change the clutch on my 94 1.6i 16 valve Fiesta. As my car is quite old and I will probably be getting rid of it by the end of the year I dont want to spend anymore than I have to.

Would I be able to get 2nd hand clutch from the breakers from any old Fiesta of that year or would I need a specific one for the size/type of Engine?

Is there anywhere online I can get a step-by-step guide for replacing it as I dont fancy splashing out upt0 £20 on a Haynes manual?

Any help would be appreciated.

hey up , if your a complete novice dont try this yourself , it ll end in tears . if disregarding this advice , eBay , you ll get a clutch kit for maybe bout 50 quid , and a manual for a fiver or so , dont go into it blindly ,and most certainly dont use a second hand one you dont know its history , you wouldnt borrow a used condom of anyone now would you ? ;)

hey up , if your a complete novice dont try this yourself , it ll end in tears . if disregarding this advice , ebay , you ll get a clutch kit for maybe bout 50 quid , and a manual for a fiver or so , dont go into it blindly ,and most certainly dont use a second hand one you dont know its history , you wouldnt borrow a used condom of anyone now would you ? ;)

TBH honest I really dont think Im gonna do it myself. A mate whose being trained as a mechanic is gonna do it but I just fancied have a instruction guide to follow just in case.

Ill go do a quick eBay hunt, see what I can see.

P.s That Condom analogy, whilst correct, was rather distasteful :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club