Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picked up my new Fiesta Today

Malcz86

Picked up my new Fiesta 1.4 Zetec this morning, only done about 60 miles in it but so far no complaints. Only got a few questions, is it advisable to run the engine in? if so for how many miles? been keeping it below 3000 revs so far.

Also has anyone successfully transferred the contacts from the Nokia N78 to the bluetooth address book? I downloaded a piece of software from the nokia site which a few posts I said would help but I still can not see any contacts.

Picked up my new Fiesta 1.4 Zetec this morning, only done about 60 miles in it but so far no complaints. Only got a few questions, is it advisable to run the engine in? if so for how many miles? been keeping it below 3000 revs so far.

Also has anyone successfully transferred the contacts from the Nokia N78 to the Bluetooth address book? I downloaded a piece of software from the nokia site which a few posts I said would help but I still can not see any contacts.

Does it not display them when you browse through the phonebook menu? Apparently it only reads contacts stored in the phone, and not the SIM.

On a side note, I had terrible hassle trying to delete a voice contact name today, it doesn't seem to like the name debbie!

Pictures please . . . . .

Does it not display them when you browse through the phonebook menu? Apparently it only reads contacts stored in the phone, and not the SIM.

On a side note, I had terrible hassle trying to delete a voice contact name today, it doesn't seem to like the name debbie!

Your a genius, don't know why I didn't think of that. Picked them up straight away when I copied the contacts to the phone.

Haha, glad someone else has done it too! Took me ages and someone had to tell me on here to copy contacts to the phone :)

When can we see pictures?

Pictures please . . . . .

CIMG1545.jpg

Little bit reluctant about the colour but couldn't last the 10 week wait so took the one in the showroom. Also included 16" alloys, bluetooth, USB and Privacy Glass.

Nothing wrong with that - looks lovely and the colour was my second choice if I was going to go for something more subtle but when all out for the Squeeze Green instead . .

Nothing wrong with that - looks lovely and the colour was my second choice if I was going to go for something more subtle but when all out for the Squeeze Green instead . .

Yeah couldn't go for that colour, my Grans got a Fusion in it.

Yeah couldn't go for that colour, my Grans got a Fusion in it.

You mean Squeeze is not a colour only on the new Fiesta then?

Haha, glad someone else has done it too! Took me ages and someone had to tell me on here to copy contacts to the phone :)

When can we see pictures?

Aha! My slightly obsessive browsing of ALL the topics on here has left me nicely clued up for a noob. :P

You mean Squeeze is not a colour only on the new Fiesta then?

Well maybe it is, but bright green anyway.

That's nice, is it Tango?

Yepp Tango Red,

Anyone got advice on running it in?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club