Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mpg

Andylomas95

Good afternoon all.

I was wondering if any of you lot could tell me how to display the MPG on my new car.

I have a ford fiesta style 1.2 3dr 2014

In the manual is says press the trip button on the left stork, which my car doesn't have!!

Any help would be great!

Andrew

your car might not have a trip computer, in which case you would need to change the instrument cluster and add the stalk yourself

Your trim level doesn't have the trip computer

Is the Style the entry level model ?

Studio is the entry level. Studio and style don't have a trip computer as standard. Econetic does though.

As sad as it sounds, i'm always flicking through the info on the left stick checking out the average MPG etc

your not the only one who does that, I sit with the computer flicking between MPG and miles to go :p

If only there was a way to just make it skip itself :p

Damian, are you getting much over 40 yet, seeing as our cars are roughly the same age?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

Sellotape? :D

haha, I wish! you have to click then click again, cant just hold it lol I need to build a robot hand that just pokes up from the driver seat and just keeps flicking the button :p

My 1.2 with less emissions tech will average 48 to a tank with a pretty decent amount of air con use.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Damian, are you getting much over 40 yet, seeing as our cars are roughly the same age?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

Alright Matt, I am averaging between 41 to 41.3 MPG but that's only doing short 6.5 mile mixed driving journeys to work and back & random trips on either the evening or weekends

About the same then. They should improve as time goes on. Its hard not to rev it though!

I'm looking at getting the Mountune chip so I'm not sure if that will help my MPG or not

Hi all, thankyou for replying!

I've not yet figgered my mpg yet but I'm getting about 300mile on £55 which I thought was good!

I've been trying to be good and change at 2-2.5 rpm (when it tells me) but thats no fun! :P. Although i do cycle through the comp when stuck at lights

I have the Mountune upgrade and don't drive sensibly (never below 2000 rpm) ;) and average 360 miles putting in £55 worth.

What app is that? Is it on iPhone?

What app is that? Is it on iphone?

Fuellog on Android Andrew ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the 2010 Econetic 1.6 Diesel a mix of city and motorway and the husbands lead foot I average about 58-62 MPG on it little 40lt tank I can get upwards of 250 miles on a half tank which roughly costs £20 - £25 I have to say I love my little economical Fiesta and best of all he is £0 road tax :D

I'm getting just under 40mpg, but I only have a 8 mile round trip to and from work now, used to have travel 15 before I changed work place! So I've given up on fuel economy and looking to upgrade my car, just deciding on what to get now.

This was my ST mpg after following the change up instructions for about 40miles just had one burst of power when someone overtook me then slowed right down so blew him away and went back to Eco mode lol post-55675-140502841498_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC