Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What A Waste Of Two Young Lives!

Turvey

Very sad, young kids with fast cars don't mix! #RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

To be fair 25 and 27 isn't that young and they should know better. It's the need to race on public roads that baffles me especially ones like the East Lancs road such a busy road. Pity it's always the innocent ones that get killed and never the idiots.

On the junction after where I live that :/ literally 2 mile down the east lancs. Couldn't believe it.

More death and destruction caused by morons.

To be fair 25 and 27 isn't that young and they should know better. It's the need to race on public roads that baffles me especially ones like the East Lancs road such a busy road. Pity it's always the innocent ones that get killed and never the idiots.

The couple that died was 19 year old lad and a 22 year-old mother, there were 3 cars involved, the two fast Audis that were racing at "upto 90mph" (each with the 25 and 27- year old men in them, that survived) and a Corsa that the couple were in that was "emerging from a side road"

I assume you are suggesting they were to blame by emerging from a side road. Sorry but I don't agree. In a built up area if the gits are travelling at that speed you can look and there is nothing there and in a split second they have rammed into you. I don't expect for one moment they drove out knowing those idiots were going to arrive at 90mph.

They should be made to live for a few years with big posters of the people they killed on their walls.

• Like 2

I honestly cannot put into words on this forum how I feel about this... so I shall have to do the best I can... Unfiltered the words would look something of the following shape...

What a pair of F'in P's, P'in around like this and killing two innocent people, depriving a child of there mother because of there F'in stupidity trying to show off whos D' is bigger, or should I say - based on there car size, which is smaller. I hope these stupid F'ers rot in jail!

I hate stories like this, I can only imagine how the families feel, and if I was them I would probably be gunning for them personally.

Rick, I dont believe that Foca was laying blame at all to the young couple. He was stating the observation that it was their misfortune to emerge from the sideroad when they did. I dont think anyone in the world (aparts from these two F'Wits) could lay claim to anything else.

I dont normally get this riled up by stories of accidents caused by eedjets, but when kids are involved the father in me kicks in and it hits me a lot more!

Personally I think they should stick these two endabells back in an audi and send them over Dover Cliffs at 90 mph...

• Like 2

Read about this one today, and what pi***s me off is they will probably get a couple months/maybe couple years behind bars. The law should be changed for driving without due care/dangerous driving, to vehicular murder/manslaughter and carry much harsher penalties. Just ridiculous. You can get more time in prison for robbing your local post office or committing fraud, than you can for running someone over when you were driving like a ****.

There was another incident like this earlier in the month in north london. Guy in an audi again, doing 100mph on a busy road and drove smack bang into a bus. Instant death for him and passenger was seriously injured and 12 others injured on the bus, if I recall. Once again racing, do over 3 times the speed limit. If you see what is left of the Audi.

See the link here:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/east-london-bus-crash-one-dead-and-13-others-injured-in-clapton-smash-with-car-9481901.html

agree with the change of law, dont get me wrong accidental death on the roads is unavoidable, but as you say, when some endabell is driving in a blatantly idiotic manner, then it should be manslaughter, murder would only be deemed if the parties new each other and had bad blood and could be proven, but I agree "Death by dangerous driving" is one thing, but it should be classed outright as manslaughter.

as for that london bus incident... what can be said about that! at least only the driver died!

if there was a like button on here JEEBO then i would press it for your post,totally agree with you m8.

now a question,in instances ike this,the poor little mite thats been left will she(carers now)have any kind of claim against these endabells insurance,or would an insurance company wash there hands off it???

Edited by jeebowhite
just changed one word to be more forum appropriate! :)

There is a like button just to the bottom right of the text that you see above ;)

As for the insurance, I suspect so. This child will probably get around a 250 - 500k payout to be put into a trust fund.

It just beggers belief that these idiots exist, I mean, if you want to race your small genitalia, go to a racetrack, if you can afford that car, you can afford a day at silverstone to go throw yourself around and race till your hearts content.

I knew him. What's pretty horrific is some of the photo's that show the Corsa's engine about 50m away from the actual car. Unfortunately only one of these moron's can be charged as the other didn't actually hit the Corsa.

Picture mentioned can be seen here: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/a580-salford-crash-man-woman-7308023

• Like 1

WHo was it you knew? the charged driver, or his racing companion? or was it actually the poor fella in the Corsa?

It ripped the engine from the corsa, split the door in two and then the rest is evident!

As for one getting charged, its good that he will be charged with DBDD, but I suspect the other will be charged with wreckless endangerment, if not Dangerous Driving.

I knew him. What's pretty horrific is some of the photo's that show the Corsa's engine about 50m away from the actual car. Unfortunately only one of these moron's can be charged as the other didn't actually hit the Corsa.

Picture mentioned can be seen here: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/a580-salford-crash-man-woman-7308023

Well at least their is some reprieve that the driver who didn't hit the corsa should at least be charged with speeding and dangerous driving. Hopefully have his/her car taken away and crushed and license revoked.

To be fair, I doubt they would repair it anyway, so it will get crushed - I say - get the insurer to pay out for a new car - deliver it to him with a clamp on the wheel, then take it away and FORCE the guy to watch it turn tin can!

WHo was it you knew? the charged driver, or his racing companion? or was it actually the poor fella in the Corsa?

It ripped the engine from the corsa, split the door in two and then the rest is evident!

As for one getting charged, its good that he will be charged with DBDD, but I suspect the other will be charged with wreckless endangerment, if not Dangerous Driving.

I knew Aaron, the driver in the Corsa. Hadn't talked in a while but still, kind of makes you think how the actions of idiots can just wipe someone off the face of the Earth >_>

• Like 1

So heart breaking...these muppets dont think about anyone but themselfs. ...age doesn't come into it. ...I know a 40yr old that thinks its a laugh doing 160km in 80 zone

What I really don't understand is car makers. ....ok except on autoban the fastest you can go is 120km as far as I know. ......so why are these cars capable of going any faster. .....some human beings dont have fear factor. ...muppets that smoke Who are killing themselves,thicks that inject themselves too get high. ......some a##holes need a mammy figure to say no.

What about both if there families? I'm nearly in tears thinking about a 4yr old being told mammy isnt coming home ever again. ....I hope these two dumb !Removed! rot in hell & that young couple haunt them in there sleep

• Like 1

Not much point to be honest as you can die at 30mph so even if they restricted top speed to 70 it probably wouldn't do any good.

It's not the cars or the roads that are dangerous but the person behind the wheel.

• Like 1

Impact is double the speed...speed kills!

That's what I mean. 1mph is a speed.

It's 'excessive' speed that is the danger but you wondered why cars have such high top speeds and my point is if the max legal UK speed is 70 and you can die at 30 there is no point restricting top speeds of cars unless it's to crawling speed.

• Like 1

Me, in reply to Philf1 -

The couple that died was 19 year old lad and a 22 year-old mother, there were 3 cars involved, the two fast Audis that were racing at "upto 90mph" (each with the 25 and 27- year old men in them, that survived) and a Corsa that the couple were in that was "emerging from a side road"

Sandycat, presumably replying to me in the next post -

I assume you are suggesting they were to blame by emerging from a side road. Sorry but I don't agree. In a built up area if the gits are travelling at that speed you can look and there is nothing there and in a split second they have rammed into you. I don't expect for one moment they drove out knowing those idiots were going to arrive at 90mph.

They should be made to live for a few years with big posters of the people they killed on their walls.

You assumed wrong - the main thing i was just pointing out to philf1 that the people that died were 19 and 22, and not 25 and 27, and thet there were 3 cars involved, the Corsa "emerging from a side road" was simply i direct quote from the news article

These events often provoke strong feelings and it is easy to jump to conclusions, after being directly involved in incidents like this, i know that the media can get it wrong and it did not happen the way it was reported, so i don't apportion blame or make judgements, but simply repeat/ quote the information available, that was still mis-interpreted.

Just to get the record straight

• Like 1

My comment was aimed at the Audi drivers. As has been said above age isn't always the main contributor in these sort of accidents. moral is don't race on public roads at 90mph.

I think what we are all agreeing on is that the couple in the corsa and their families are the losers and that is very sad indeed.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club