Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Washer Pump

Jwsturner

I have a 2009 Titanium. The other day the front washers stopped working. The rear works ok. When trying to use the front washer there is no whirring sound from the pump, but works fine on the rear. I've checked the fuse (there is only one in the manual). As far as I'm aware the pump just changes direction for front or rear. I don't think that there are 2 pumps. The only thing I haven't checked yet is the relay. Does anyone else have any suggestions? Anyone else had this problem?

There could be a blockage in the front some where?

Disconnect the pipe from the front and try that, if it works then the washer jets are blocked.

I had the same problem with my old 2009 Fiesta and it was the pipe catching in the bonnet near the hinge which stopped the water flow.

Check to see if water flows with bonnet open - if it does then check the route of the pipe near the windscreen with bonnet open - could be the same problem.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club