Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

johnnyg

Anybody Fitted One Of These

14 posts in this topic

I have something similar in mine mate although mine doesn't have 3g or wifi. I've got the freeview tv unit and reverse camera plugged in and haven't had any problems with it at all really

hi mate you got any pics please

cheers

jon

that looks awesome! I am looking for a replacement stereo maybe for christmas, I wish this was on for the my mondy :P

I just went window shopping and came up with this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111192566776

I think I have a present for the missus to buy :p

looks smart that mate will have to see what my mrs buys me for my birthday keep dropping hints lol

Rick984 likes this

haha, well I dropped the hint to the mrs, I got a two word response that I cant repeat on the open forum, all I can say is the second word was off!

I am still working on her though.... The integrated units make life so much easier, I am starting to spend more time on the road, and having the bluetooth, GPS and Radio in one easily accesible block is so much better than the setup I have at the moment.

That's it exactly, I've found it so much better than having numerous things stuck to the windscreen lol

I've been looking at similar for the Focus, but really can't justify spending £200-odd on a radio lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

200 is cheap for that type of kit mate i paid 250 for an alpine media unit that just had radio and ipod and thats it and it was crap ! sold it to my dad :)

It's cheap Chinese imports that I've seen lol

If my current headunit was knackered, then I might just consider it lol

I know what you mean Sean, thats the one I linked to, sure its chinese at heart, but I think if I was to buy that, I would sell my perfect unit after a little whilst for about £80 - so thats just halved the price of it!

My unit has some minor aesthetic damage to it, so doubt I'd get that much for it...evem if I do still have all of the original code stickers

Just brought one for my c-max and i love it.
Great touch Great gps and all the features there follows With it.
I Was nervous that it might be some noise buttom and plastic tat. But no its every qualy and i Can recommend it.

Edited by jeebowhite
Replaced a !Removed!