Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saw One!

2011fiesta

Saw an EcoSport today! 14 reg.

Did a double take at first as I recongnised it but didn't know it was on sale in this country too already.

...yeah, that is all. :)

there is one at my dealership, still undecided on whether i like it.....i was the same though on the current line shape, but now i think its the best shape they have done

its just too similar to the Kuga IMHO, which is probably why you see more of those on the road.

i like the kuga, but i just cant seem to get my head around the front grill

It looks like it was designed for the Asian market. I don't like it at all.

It looks like it was designed for the Asian market. I don't like it at all.

Completely agree. Can't remember if I read when it was first designed that it would only be sold to Asian markets - might have just totally made that up though lol.

I personally wouldn't buy it. The new Kuga is nicer - but it's 3 piece Focus-style grille looks odd. And as we know the Focus is getting a face lift to bring it in line with the new face of Ford (i.e new Fiesta / pending new Mondeo (current US Fusion) - so maybe the new Kuga will get refreshed in a year or two too.

The all new Ford Edge SUV (larger than the Kuga) has been revealed today - check out FordEU & Ford (US) YouTube channels for vids.

• Like 1

Yeah I saw the Edge today, looks nice! I'm excited to see the new Mondeo, we've waited long enough!

Didn't know anything about the edge, looks interesting, I know of someone who is looking for a SUV and is currently looking at a Honda cr-v, I might have to throw this into the mix

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Didn't know anything about the edge, looks interesting

The Edge has been sold in America for a while, but this all-new one is built on a different platform to reduce weight and improve things ready for it becoming a sucessful 'global Ford'.

Going to my local dealership tomorrow, do you think they will any info on it

They should have some information I would expect, if its on the road then they should have the info!

You got any info saying it's released, had a quick search on Google and all the sites I've been looking at state a 2015 release date

Paul at the start said he saw a 14 plate out there (whether it was a pre reg forecourt or on the road I am not sure).

think we might have crossed wires, i was talking about the New Ford Edge that chrisroberson99 mentioned he saw earlier on in the thread

ah my bad - yeah I crossed your wires, tied them in a bow and wrapped them in a fishing net then weaved it!

• Like 1

LOL TBF this is the ECO-Sport sub-forum, so easy mistake to make i guess :lol:

haha, damn you peopole for mentioning something other than an ecosport, I am far too easily confused today....

think we might have crossed wires, i was talking about the New Ford Edge that chrisroberson99 mentioned he saw earlier on in the thread

I'm presuming he meant saw it on YouTube.

(It wouldn't suprise me if the dealers didn't know anything about the Edge SUV. Probably think your talking about the 'edge' trim level. Lol)