Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Facelift Focus Spedo Into Pre Facelift

gaztdci90

Hi I want to fit the 2008 onwards clocks to my 2005 focus 1.6 tdci, I know that they need coding, how do I do this to my car, I really dont want to break anything

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

you will need someione with IDS so that you can reprogram the speedometer and the PATS system, otherwise it should be for the most part a disconnect reconnect excercise, then you get to upgrade the firmware and get more functionality out of it.

I don't know anyone with it, if anyone reafing this wants to do it for me ill sort you out :) , I just dont want to end ip taking it ford

contact your local garages, someone might well have IDS, alternatively, depending on where you are, we do have a few members with the IDS clone which works awesome and you might be able to pick their time to help you out with it?

Anyone want to do this for me, should have new dials soon

• 2 weeks later...

I can offer you my focom and the elm to hire for a bit.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Ford OC mobile app

I wouldn't know where to start mate, had a guy look at it today he couldn't get it going as it wouldent except my keys, it coming up as having 0 keys programmed which is very odd so it wouldn't work

You need to pair the pcm and the cluster first. Clear all keys and this is all after you set it all up with the elm.

I can give you the stuff to use and instructions. But won't be able to do it for you. I'm in Birmingham. So you would have 2 options. Come to Birmingham or I give you instructions.

Inbox me your mobile number and we can arange a day when im not working cheers :)

• 5 weeks later...

Just a quick bump. I'm very interested in getting the facelift clocks but would like to make sure I could get someone with IDS to do the software part for me. Is there anyone in the London area? I'm near Heathrow myself :)

I'm sorry. I completely forgot about you. Can you v me tomorrow? Not late can do it during the day for you.

Oh god haha! Does anyone know of the additional functions you can get from facelift clocks or a link to some info? I've only seen a couple of pics to be honest

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club