Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Stoney871

If It's Good Enough For This Guy.....

9 posts in this topic

You can't get a higher vote of confidence in the Focus than this-

post-28494-0-31421300-1403782795_thumb.j

I noticed recently it had said the Pope uses a Ford Focus on wikipedia.

No massive sunroof/conservatory mod though....?

haha, I know its just the angle, but it looks to me like he has removed his door though ;)

Its good to see that not everyone wants a poshy breaker of a 3l german under their backside....

If you had seen the video you would have noticed that his body guards are in the 3.0 BMW which was in front of it. I was not expecting him to jump out of the Focus.

If you had seen the video you would have noticed that his body guards are in the 3.0 BMW which was in front of it. I was not expecting him to jump out of the Focus.

your just jealous Bruce!

btmaldon likes this

wonder if he's had the Dpf removed,and remapped ........ :rolleyes:

mixmasterlooney likes this

what you dont realise is, he probably has a mustang engine in that bad boy, the shell is just to make his fellowship feel a little more like hes down to earth and doesnt offend them by turning up in the merc. Underneath though, its probably a monster ready to rip the ozone layer a new one! :p

landy39 likes this

My take on this is that he got out for a walk to shake out the DPF soot from his trouser leg a-la shawshank redemption but got mobbed as he tried to make a getaway!

Sneaky pope...