Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

An Update Would Be Nice! - Oh, And Not Joyriding My Car!

jeebowhite

haha, you do realise you copied my pictures of my camera from my CMAX dont you? :P

Does look like a nice kit mate!

yep :)

I think you should consider upgrading to a rear view camera aswell yourself when the compensation comes through :)

I know that feeling that you described coz I had things stolen from me in the past and the first thing that always comes to my mind is anger and how to get back at the person!

I hope that things with the car are back to normal as soon as possible. There is one thing that has helped me in these situations, that might or might not be helpful to you, is Mindfulness :)

• Like 2

Anymore happening on this mate?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Noat at this time, the investigating officer was on shift last night so I emailed him with the details and said to let me know if he needs anything or to give me a call, I believe that he may have been busy on shift and didnt get any office time as I havent heard anything at all, but will let you guys know as and when!

• 3 months later...

Just as an update to this. I had a quick chat with the DC investigating my case. or should I say the supervising DC who is overlooking my case...

Anyway he got a few more details, and advised me the garage owner admitted telling the driver to take my car for a "test run" which is inconcievable and pointless as it wasnt necessary nor warranted, and occured after the part was apparently ordered. I haved passed on the details of the decent autospark who fixed the issue, so the police can contact them in essence for a "independant assessment / report" to identify whether a test drive was necessary, in which case hopefully action will be taken against both parties :D

Basically the Manager has admitted to being an accessory to twoc.

Trust me it's worth it, 2 accidents and also the theft of my car, that 25 quid has now saved me / insurance well over 5k. 2.5 for each accident, a wheel refurb, police support and evidence. Well and truly worth it!!!

• Like 1

Indeed he has Clive, we will have to see where it goes from here on!

• Like 1

Anyone involved in an accident where Police are in attendance may often find now that the attending Officer will ask if there is any camera footage.

We do down here now.

Any bets the garage now has a mandatory check for dash cams before they take cars now :-P

It's a rarity up here for them to be told there is a cam, the concept is new and somewhat Confusing to a lot of people!

As for the garage, I would be surprised if they care...

Video is not coming up.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

it says the video is private :(

Yeah as there's an active police investigation, I removed it in order to prevent any contamination of the process lol.

As soon as it's done all videos, naming and shaming etc will be completed

• Like 1

Yeah as there's an active police investigation, I removed it in order to prevent any contamination of the process lol.

As soon as it's done all videos, naming and shaming etc will be completed

alright so in other words we can be waiting till nxt year for this footage :P clive get your !Removed! in gear and solve this case ;)

Haha, drop me a pm with your Gmail email address if you have one, I might just give you a key. Sadly Clives not the one working on this case, if he was I would have had a new mondeo on the drive in compensation and the perp would have been beheaded for treason to Blue oval lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe u should hire Clive as a P.I I'm sure he would ;)

• Like 1

Haha, oh yes although sad thing is he's overworked and underpaid lol

• Like 1

Haha, oh yes although sad thing is he's overworked and underpaid lol

So what he would still be over worked as a P.I but paid better :P

I wouldn't say I'm underpaid but the hours can be excessive.

You would be the first police officer I have ever heard say that Clive lol, although to you, you are a jack of all trades and master or trainer of most lol.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say I'm underpaid but the hours can be excessive.

There you go James he's happy being paid the way he is so it shouldn't be to dear for you to hire him as your P.I ;)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club