Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ecosport

fordmad12

Collecting my Sea Grey Titanium on Tuesday 1st July. Dealer had some delivered during the week and the spec I wanted was sitting there ready to go. I'm a happy bunny.

You will see it at Ford Fair :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

Good on u mate,i don't pick mine up till 15th of July. The problem I've got is that I've gone for titanium x in moon dust silver and i don't know if I like the colour.the other thing is I've gone for the 100 bhp and I keep thinking i should have gone for 125,but still can't wait lol.ps I do like sea grey tho..

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Sounds interesting! Pics please!

I took a test drive and really enjoyed the Fiesta style driving position. So roll on Tuesday, I'll get some pics up. Oh, the yellow one looks as if it's been fitted with a Hi Vis jacket :)

Sea grey for the win!

half my Fords have been sea grey and I love it!

Got it today, what a cracking motor it is, ok, no heated windscreen, or privacy glass, but it drives so well, future models, I'm sure will have the missing features that we are accustomed to, and with that a price increase :) this will be an interesting vehicle to watch. My cousins in Australia reckon the Ecosport is popular.

Glad the dealer had this Sea Gray 1.0t ecoboost titanium in stock, otherwise I might have to wait about 7 months!

Took the 'FOC' stickers off carefully from the Fiesta, and now have them proudly on 'The Beast' roll on Ford Fair :)

I'll get some up tomorrow.

• Like 1

might be getting one as a courtesy car, next week, the guy at ford said it will be either one of these or a focus, as much as i like the focus, im secretly hoping for one of these

Here it is, 1.0t Ecoboost, Titanium......

20140702_170458.jpg

20140702_170355.jpg

20140702_170434.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the pics! It looks much better in the flesh!

I still think it doesn't really blend in with the current Ford line up though? It needs flatblade wipers!

I think the future EcoSports will have all the bells and whistles that we are accustomed to, it's only been over here (UK) for a matter of months.

I have to say, you look at that and the size of it and the last thing you expect is 1 litre... I really hope that they havent over burdened the turbo and engine on this car, the amount of weight....

• 2 months later...

In wrong section though, :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club