Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting facts about yourselves!

poohbear

Hi guys, I think this forum is ace and dont get me wrong i think its a great idea introducing yourselves,but some of the information your putting on here is a paradise for identity theft fraudsters!

Just be carefull what you put about yourself;Sorry if av put a downer on the topic.

Oh damn, the fraudsters now know i'm a vegetarian :(

Oh damn, the fraudsters now know i'm a vegetarian :(

:lol: Haha sorry that tickled me

It's a fair point MancLad, I would think however it's something that happens on a lot of forums. There are no addresses, bank details, not many d.o.b. If anyone thinks they have given away too much info then they should edit their posts.

What a lovely uplifting post, thanks so much for that.. <_<

I know im sorry... :(

Don't worry, you have a very nice car so we shall forgive you :)

Oh bless, don't be sad! It's nice you care :)

Don't worry, you have a very nice car so we shall forgive you :)

Yippee!!..im forgiven,i shouldnt of posted that sorry guys.

Yippee!!..im forgiven,i shouldnt of posted that sorry guys.

as has been said before, it's good you care !

Nice, nice car though. However many of them i see in black they still look nice !

as has been said before, it's good you care !

Nice, nice car though. However many of them i see in black they still look nice !

Thanks..Just ordered a Long sabre real chrome aerial and black and chrome overlay badges for it.

I just dont have much time to keep it clean at the minute!( sorry its of the topic )

I just dont have much time to keep it clean at the minute!( sorry its of the topic )

I'm like that, there's just no time. I'd love to be able to spend a good few hours getting mine spotless, but at the moment mine looks like it's done a few laps of the Sahara desert. :rolleyes:

Actually Manclad you are correct. Names, dates of birth, pets names etc are all stuff that unscrupulous people need for identity theft. We are amongst friends here and fellow fiesta lovers but this is a public forum and everyone, everywhere can read what is on here and pick out little nuggets of info.

Boring stuff I know but there are some nasty peeps out there who just wanna spoil our fun.

Ok, sleep well and don't have nightmares :ph34r: :)

Actually Manclad you are correct. Names, dates of birth, pets names etc are all stuff that unscrupulous people need for identity theft. We are amongst friends here and fellow fiesta lovers but this is a public forum and everyone, everywhere can read what is on here and pick out little nuggets of info.

Boring stuff I know but there are some nasty peeps out there who just wanna spoil our fun.

Ok, sleep well and don't have nightmares :ph34r: :)

Thanks jma78b,I was just trying to be helpful and make people aware!ur right we dont want the bad guys spoiling our fun :) And no more off topic comments from me!..Ha!Ha!

off I go to check my post now to see if I gave too much away.....................

Ohh working in a nursery is so much fun! I'm with the 18month to 3years lot and it's just amazing. Absolutely exhausting but alot of fun! I have no idea what I want to do when I'm finished, the problem is when you're Qualified it's all paperwork and very little contact with the kids :( I'm thinking I'd like to maybe go into primary teaching eventually... Who knows!

I work with 4-5 year olds. It's very exhausting isn't it but great fun!

let me know if you want any help with your couse :-) im starting my primary teaching degree in sept.

Well here I go too...

Im Johnny Mac, from north kent! Im 22 years of age, and totally in love with fiestas, as my new mk7 is my 4th new fiesta in 4 years of driving! My 1st was Silver Zetec 1.25, 2nd was a facelifted aquarius blue style +, then had a ocean blue zetec freedom fiesta when bluetooth 1st came out and finally completed the trend of trading in my cars for my latest mk7 fiesta titanium which will be my last until my insurance goes down. Totally love fiestas! Im in the process of getting mine repaired at the moment as it has electrical faults as most of u know... Im also totally in love with mountune look, is why i had the stripes added as i love it! Just wish I had more money...

I work for a famous highstreet name as a manager and do not currently enjoy it but it pays well and getting to meet so many different people which Is a + and I get to drive up an down the country in my car and claim for all costs like petrol hehe

erm... Im not planning to trade in this car unless i crash it like the last!

Ps, Love this foru!

Well here I go too...

Im Johnny Mac, from north kent! Im 22 years of age, and totally in love with fiestas, as my new mk7 is my 4th new fiesta in 4 years of driving! My 1st was Silver Zetec 1.25, 2nd was a facelifted aquarius blue style +, then had a ocean blue zetec freedom fiesta when bluetooth 1st came out and finally completed the trend of trading in my cars for my latest mk7 fiesta titanium which will be my last until my insurance goes down. Totally love fiestas! Im in the process of getting mine repaired at the moment as it has electrical faults as most of u know... Im also totally in love with mountune look, is why i had the stripes added as i love it! Just wish I had more money...

I work for a famous highstreet name as a manager and do not currently enjoy it but it pays well and getting to meet so many different people which Is a + and I get to drive up an down the country in my car and claim for all costs like petrol hehe

erm... Im not planning to trade in this car unless i crash it like the last!

Ps, Love this foru!

My 1st Ka was Aquarius Blue, that was such a gorgeous colour. I've seen the wee Ka a few times since I sold it - the little car door dent is still there. The new owner isn't taking as much care of it as I did!

Here we go then,

My name is Andy, i'm 39 and live in East Hertfordsire with my wonderful girlfriend Lindsay, no rug rats but Lindsay's baby is her Focus CC3

Currently working for an air ambulance company at Heathrow either manning an ambulance or flying around the world repatriating the sick and injured.

My 1st Ka was Aquarius Blue, that was such a gorgeous colour. I've seen the wee Ka a few times since I sold it - the little car door dent is still there. The new owner isn't taking as much care of it as I did!

I'm quite happy that with the exception of the new Mini I brought in 1984 which I saw a few times after I sold it, that I have never seen any of my cars once I have let them go.

taz 777 - amazing job the air ambulance. can't believe you get no government charity. One of the charities I ALWAYS support. Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Ambulance attended a car crash sadly with Matt's best friends brother in, sadly he died but Air Ambulance were there within minutes and saved 2 others. Amazing support and job you have.

My Name is Jex and recently turned 27 years old.

I live in London with my parents, but I feel im still too young to know what a mortgage is :P

I’ve been with my girlfriend for 6 years (seven years on July).

I currently work for the Anthony Nolan Trust as a laboratory scientist, Royal Free Hospital.

I passed my driving test first time with BSM in March 2009, I had around 40 lessons, the Fiesta is my first car.

Hobbies include archery, travelling, eating out, and I guess photography (was a new years resolution).

...Im not much of a saver, though I am trying!

My Name is Jex and recently turned 27 years old.

I live in London with my parents, but I feel im still too young to know what a mortgage is :P

I’ve been with my girlfriend for 6 years (seven years on July).

I currently work for the Anthony Nolan Trust as a laboratory scientist, Royal Free Hospital.

I passed my driving test first time with BSM in March 2009, I had around 40 lessons, the Fiesta is my first car.

Hobbies include archery, travelling, eating out, and I guess photography (was a new years resolution).

...Im not much of a saver, though I am trying!

I learnt to drive with BSM and passed first time in March 2009 too!

Been married twice - first time to a girl and second time to a boy . . . . ;)

Been married twice - first time to a girl and second time to a boy . . . . ;)

you devil :lol::lol:

you devil :lol::lol:

Variety is the spice of life . . although as the first one only lasted 4 years whereas been with my current partner for 14 I am guessing I got it wrong the first time . . . .

Variety is the spice of life . . although as the first one only lasted 4 years whereas been with my current partner for 14 I am guessing I got it wrong the first time . . . .

:lol: you must be right,14 years is good run these days!

anyway my names trevor hyde i am 34 years old and live in stetton which was once a little village out side burton upon trent,im a brewery engineer and i am getting married in october in cyprus to my fiancee liz who ive been with for 7 years,we have a little terror of a daughter,katie whoose 2.5 years old,i survived the rave sceen back in the late 80s and 90s just!! before we had katie my hobbies were,downhill mountain biking(coulndt be arsed to peddle up erm)1/8 rc nitro super cross and online gaming,now just manage to play online now and then,but my main hobby has been cars!!!ive had quite afew cars mainly fords due to my uncle used to work for team rs before he hung his shoes up last year,here's my list of cars;

fiesta mk1(first love)

cortina estate(great passion wagon!)

cavalier mk3 1.3

cavalier mk3 1.6l

pug 205 gti 1.9(first hot hatch)

cav mk4 sri 16v(my only other white car taxi!!)

clio williams mk2

nissan 200sx(rear end fun)

ford puma 1.7(still the best fun handling car ive owned)

focus st 170

focus rs (scary)

focus st 170 ( another one great cruiser)

sportka se ( got a mortgage now, but great fun to drive)

fiesta 1.4 flame (needed a boot)

fiesta st 150 (never really liked this)

focus st3 stage 2(fast,really fast.loved it)

fiesta zetec s ti-vct(to early to say but so far good refinment and handling but needs more power)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club