Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mk7 Zetec-S owner

Flic

Hello all, signed up on here a few days ago, been mooching around the place reading threads so thought it about time to say hello! I purchased my new Fiesta just over 2 weeks ago now and I'm still so in love with him (yes, it's most definitely a boy) This is my first ever 'new' car with anything luxury (air-con, central locking etc etc etc) so it's such a novelty at the moment! Previously I've owned 2 Peugeot 106's, a 1.1 and a 1.4 but for the last year and a half I've been driving my mothers 1.3 Ka, so the extra power in the Fiesta is lush! Having used to be an avid Peugeot enthusiast Fords are a total new breed to me, but so far so good. My Fiesta has the Street pack, sideskirts and bluetooth. I have some pictures, but they are taken on my iPhone so excuse the quality! I took these after I gave him his first bath ;)

4214_91674312203_500237203_2440868_2530122_n.jpg

4214_91670357203_500237203_2440860_3616984_n.jpg

4214_91670267203_500237203_2440859_1454888_n.jpg

4214_91670197203_500237203_2440858_6465395_n.jpg

4214_91670067203_500237203_2440857_5991511_n.jpg

I origianlly wanted a grey or black one but I would have had to have waited a month for the Black and it would have been an ex-demo, without bluetooth so I wasn't as keen. As soon as I saw the Vision Blue in the showroom I fell in love, and I only had to wait 5 days to collect it :) Anyways, I've rambled more than enough! Nice to meet you all :)

Hi and welcome to the forum, the car looks lovely, I chose the colour of our car based on the fact we only had to wait 2 weeks lol, I am a very impatient person although I think waiting just 5 days has got to be a record on here lol, god there is going to be some very jealous people reading this, and rightly so as some poor peeps have been waiting weeks without an end in sight.

Enjoy driving, cannot say the novely wears off as 6 months later I still have a buzz outta driving my car.

I've already waited longer than that - and am not expecting to get it until 1st Spetember . . . .

Sorry forgot to add, your car does look proper lush - mine should look the same just in Squeeze Green!

Hi and welcome to the forum, the car looks lovely, I chose the colour of our car based on the fact we only had to wait 2 weeks lol, I am a very impatient person although I think waiting just 5 days has got to be a record on here lol, god there is going to be some very jealous people reading this, and rightly so as some poor peeps have been waiting weeks without an end in sight.

Enjoy driving, cannot say the novely wears off as 6 months later I still have a buzz outta driving my car.

I've been reading some of the posts on waiting times! Must be awful, I must have been very lucky. Started phoning round dealers and found the Black ex-demo one i could have had or my Blue one which was delivered to the dealer on that day. Went for the test drive on the saturday and put the deposit down right away, as soon as I did someone else came in wanting it. Most dealers in my areas aren't expecting any more in till September! It's madness, was hard enough waiting 5 days :blink:

And thanks for the welcome Michelle, I've been eyeing up your Fiesta, it's a beaut!

Thanks, Paul. It's worth the wait I promise!

Similarly kitted out ZS as mine, still love mine and I collected it on 9th April (the day before my birthday, how much better could the timing have been? :))

Similarly kitted out ZS as mine, still love mine and I collected it on 9th April (the day before my birthday, how much better could the timing have been? :))

Ah you and Rob (RSM123) collected your cars on the same day lol

Flic - Cheers, I do love it I must admit - although I have not got it for a week as of tomorrow as its going back to Mountune for some pampering.

Jealous of your USB connection Alex, I'd have liked a couple more extras but that would have meant ordering from scratch and then I would have clearly been in for a long wait lol

that looks nice , ive got the standard zetec 1.4tdci coming next week in frozen white could'nt wait over 2 months , luckily mine was at the showroom already . im getting the supargard treatment and a thatcham 1 alarm fitted to it plus the free bluetooth voice thing , im supprised how many people seem to be getting higher end models like the zetec s , i got a nice deal on the zetec so im very pleased

that looks nice , ive got the standard zetec 1.4tdci coming next week in frozen white could'nt wait over 2 months , luckily mine was at the showroom already . im getting the supargard treatment and a thatcham 1 alarm fitted to it plus the free bluetooth voice thing , im supprised how many people seem to be getting higher end models like the zetec s , i got a nice deal on the zetec so im very pleased

I got a good deal on mine too. All the extras were basically free. But I've spoken to a few people and that seems to be the given at the moment! I also got the interior and exterior diamondbrite treatment, definitely worth it :)

Absolutely beautiful car there Flic, you're properly well lucky you could find such a nice one in a dealership! Enjoy! Also, welcome to the club!

Thanks Amy and Jonny! I do feel lucky, I still can't stop looking at it lol fortunately my bedroom doesn't look onto the driveway otherwise I'd never sleep!

Thanks Amy and Jonny! I do feel lucky, I still can't stop looking at it lol fortunately my bedroom doesn't look onto the driveway otherwise I'd never sleep!

Good afternoon Flic and welcome.

You've done very well to get one so quickly with at least some of the spec you wanted.

Nice colour and the car looks stunning--bet it won't stay that clean for long! ;)

Good afternoon hedgepig and thank you! You're right, it's dusty and filthy at the moment. Damn rain! I've washed it twice already in 2 weeks, so giving the paint a break this weekend! I fear I'll wash it all off if I keep washing it lol

Good afternoon hedgepig and thank you! You're right, it's dusty and filthy at the moment. Damn rain! I've washed it twice already in 2 weeks, so giving the paint a break this weekend! I fear I'll wash it all off if I keep washing it lol

Well, I'd been looking forward to giving mine a good wash this weekend but the rain has well and truly stuffed me.

I guess poor Pinky will have to wait until next weekend as I won't get an opportunity in the week! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum Flic :)

Your car is gawjus and yes you are very lucky to get that spec in 5 days. Next time I get a car, I will hunt around as it really was an impulse by and I wasnt quite prepared for the dealer to say yes to my finance agreement.

Congrats to you and happy driving :)

Welcome to the forum Flic :)

Your car is gawjus and yes you are very lucky to get that spec in 5 days. Next time I get a car, I will hunt around as it really was an impulse by and I wasnt quite prepared for the dealer to say yes to my finance agreement.

Congrats to you and happy driving :)

Thank you :) Part of me wishes I'd have maybe waited too, especially for the USB connection. But it's a small price to pay I suppose. Mine was a bit of an impulse buy too, the salesman showed me the bluetooth connection on my iPhone and I was sold on it :lol: Going from the huge waiting lists I can only assume someone changed their mind and didn't want my one so it was available? Who knows. I do know I love him very much :wub: To all those waiting, hang in there! It's worth it. My car is available for rides in if anyone begins to get withdrawal symptoms too :lol:

love it, glad ive gone for that colour now was considering ocean blue but I change my mind every 5 mins was white then no ocean then no vision, so had to settle on one in the end, I want 3 lol

glad im not waiting on a ka , 16 week minimum wait list gahhhhhhhhhh

Vision Blue is stunning in the flesh, pictures don't do it justice! I'd never have picked in a million years but when it was there in the show room :wub: you made the right choice Tony ;)

Great looking car Flic,like the colour aswell..I think i might get the body kit on mine...it looks mint!! :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club