Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Recommend Me A Phone Holder

stef123

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend me a windscreen phone holder for my iPhone 5s? Looking for something relatively cheap but well made.

I have seen a few on amazon that look ok.

Cheers

Have a look in thread I just put up yesterday called "Holder For In Car Tech".

I have a breffo holder called spiderpodium (pic in thread) British company and cheap rugged aswell

Website for them www.breffo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hi Matey,

I won one in a competition from the forum a year or two back.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/31948-april-2012-club-competition/

Its done me well, never had any issues and its fairly flexible. The only "issue" I have is that the size of my phone and the gradiant of the windscreen means it holds it high up the phone and can cause buttons to be clicked by the holder, but if I have it horizontal its perfect!

Otherwise, have you considered the Brodit holders, instead you can mount it to the dashboard?

Have you seen the one from JLM advertised on the tv at the moment. Haven't used it myself,£9.99 from Asda. Worth a look . :)

Looks interesting, but to be honest, I just think its a gimmick.

Would you really trust a piece of sticky pad to hold your phone in the air? I mean, imagine driving around with the window open, take a hard corner, it loses grip and your phone just takes a dive out the window and rolls down the mountain :p

BP Garages were selling those for Fiver before JML launched theirs

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

not seen JML phone holders, just had a nosey, oh god there goes your phone.... they sell everything but a cat they do!

Cheers guys, just gonna check all these out now

this is what i have, the only reason being its like my tom tom via holder lol, doesnt stick out, not wobbly its firm and stays in place..........

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FoneM8%C2%AE-Omniholder-Universal-Windscreen-Blackberry/dp/B005XYJDY2/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1404148509&sr=8-14&keywords=mobile+phone+holder

these are ment be good also.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006X1YTDO/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=electronics

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club