Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jamesm182

Exciting News! Ford Owners Club Halfords Discount Cards Now Available!!

275 posts in this topic

We've teamed up with Halfords to offer Premium Members their very own Halfords Discount Card entitling them to 15% off anything in store (excluding bikes where you get 10%) and this is on top of any other offers! So even if they are doing their 3 for 2 on car cleaning products, you can still get another 15% off! Awesome right!? :D

Existing premium members don't worry - we haven't forgotten you! You will receive your own discount card in the next 1 - 2 weeks so don't say we don't look after you ;)

Thanks again for all your support guys, we really appreciate it. We're working hard to bring you more discounts all the time!

If you don't already have premium membership and would like a Halfords Discount Card, sign up at the link below:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/membership/

post-45890-0-85566800-1404232094_thumb.j

Hyrule and Lenny like this

Sweet now Halfords is only 85% more expensive than its competitors :lol:

Look forward to receiving

Sweet now Halfords is only 75% more expensive than its competitors :lol:

Look forward to receiving

Well you know if you tie that 15% in with one of their special offers it should be a pretty good deal! :)

Lenny likes this

Well you know if you tie that 15% in with one of their special offers it should be a pretty good deal! :)

im just havin a laugh mate, it is a very good deal and always nice to get somthing back,

I purchase all my engine fluids in halfords aswell as cleaning products so it will come in handy,

Do you know if it will work in halfords ireland stores?

And do we need to apply or will i be getting one since im across the pond?

Hyrule likes this

im just havin a laugh mate, it is a very good deal and always nice to get somthing back,

I purchase all my engine fluids in halfords aswell as cleaning products so it will come in handy,

Do you know if it will work in halfords ireland stores?

And do we need to apply or will i be getting one since im across the pond?

Yes you will still get one but we haven't been told about Irish stores yet so we will have to check!

Lenny likes this

Yes you will still get one but we haven't been told about Irish stores yet so we will have to check!

Sweet! Thanks very much :)

Will be nice to have the card with FOC printed on it even if it turns out that they don't accept it over here,

My local stores are Carrick Mines Co.Dublin and Wexford Town, i occasionally shop at the store in Dundalk Co.Louth aswell.

Will be great to get discount on the "Ready Mixed" screen wash aswell.

Hyrule likes this

A very worthwhile incentive to become a paid member of the best Ford club around.

I know where I'll be buying all my christmas pressies this year ;)

Screenwash all round even if they don't drive :d

Sent from my S5

ben1191, Hyrule and Lenny like this

A very worthwhile incentive to become a paid member of the best Ford club around.

I know where I'll be buying all my christmas pressies this year ;)

Screenwash all round even if they don't drive :d

Sent from my S5

if they dont drive, buy them the purple stuff its extreme conditions wash and contains Methanol,

They could drink it or wash there glasses.

Hyrule and Dee_82 like this

Just seen this an upgraded to a premium member, was thinking about doing this since joining, this has just helped my decision!

Lenny likes this

How do you upgrade? That link just takes me back to the search page on my phone.

Will I have to do it on a pc?

What's the benefits of upgrading? Apart from the halfords discount. Lol.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Lenny and Hyrule like this

Can ye get discount on the staff uniform its kinda hot

Hyrule and Lenny like this

You are a strange 1 Vicki. Lol

SeanW, Lenny and VickiW like this

Is there a minimum age for this? If not I might be interested. If there is an age limit I'll definitely get on when I'm older! ;)

Lenny likes this

Is there a minimum age for this? If not I might be interested. If there is an age limit I'll definitely get on when I'm older! ;)

No there's no minimum age, you're very welcome to sign up and receive your card/other benefits :)

Lenny likes this

How do you upgrade? That link just takes me back to the search page on my phone.

Will I have to do it on a pc?

What's the benefits of upgrading? Apart from the halfords discount. Lol.

Karlos, just tried it on my phone (Nexus 5/Chrome Browser) and working OK. The link also seems to work fine from the club app (closes the app and opens Chrome). If you are having difficulties perhaps try it directly in your browser or a different browser. Failing that a PC? Let me know how you get on.

In terms of other benefits there's a whole host of other discounts (you can see most of them in the discounts sections and some on the sign up page), plus you will also receive a welcome pack with club stickers (and a t-shirt if you choose premium plus). There's a few forum upgrades too, plus we will really appreciate it as you are supporting your club ;)

Just seen this an upgraded to a premium member, was thinking about doing this since joining, this has just helped my decision!

Thanks Kieron much appreciated :)

Ok. I'll try it on the pc later.

I shall definitely upgrade on payday (next Wednesday) if not before.

I'll check out the discount page aswel. Cheers.

Hyrule likes this

Ok. I'll try it on the pc later.

I shall definitely upgrade on payday (next Wednesday) if not before.

I'll check out the discount page aswel. Cheers.

Cheers Kieron, nice one B)

Give me a shout if you have any more questions :)

karlos1987 likes this

Definately another excellent addition to the forum package! for just under £16 you get a lot, or if you want to go one step further you get so much more!

But even then, £16 investment for a years worth of discounts from Halfords is definatey a worthwhile step!

If anyone is unable to sign up to the supporters section, feel free to tap one of the moderators and I am sure we will try our best to help. If you are browsing the forum from any device, you can always choose to view the forum in "desktop view" (the link is right at the very bottom of the forum page).

From there, you can then choose the "Upgrade Membership" tab at the top of the page which will also let you get to where you want to be!

Congratulations James M for managing to bag us another fantastic deal!

Hyrule likes this

The more paid supporters we get the bigger and better the club will be.

Put a little in and get a lot out Guys'n' Gals.

Sent from my S5

jamesm182 and Hyrule like this

Definately another excellent addition to the forum package! for just under £16 you get a lot, or if you want to go one step further you get so much more!

But even then, £16 investment for a years worth of discounts from Halfords is definatey a worthwhile step!

If anyone is unable to sign up to the supporters section, feel free to tap one of the moderators and I am sure we will try our best to help. If you are browsing the forum from any device, you can always choose to view the forum in "desktop view" (the link is right at the very bottom of the forum page).

From there, you can then choose the "Upgrade Membership" tab at the top of the page which will also let you get to where you want to be!

Congratulations James M for managing to bag us another fantastic deal!

Thanks James yes very pleased that we managed to get this deal! :D

Will this offer be available to Northern Ireland residents?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Hyrule likes this

Proof that the cards for qualifying Members are on the way-

My post this morning :)

post-28494-0-09389000-1404290385_thumb.j

Hyrule likes this

You would easily save the £16 at halfords over the year.

I've just looked at what discounts etc are available.

Why did I not sign up earlier??? Lol.

Hyrule and jamesm182 like this

Proof that the cards for qualifying Members are on the way-

My post this morning :)

attachicon.gif8d2c1395-ad2e-42af-9358-b47b16d8b4b6.JPG

Nice, glad you got it OK Clive! :)

There will be a large batch leaving for existing Premium Members as soon as we can. There's quite a few so please be patient they will be with you soon B)