Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jamesm182

Exciting News! Ford Owners Club Halfords Discount Cards Now Available!!

275 posts in this topic

Surprising a couple of you have had problems, seeing that these are cards given to us by Halfords. I imagine that they must have their reasons for doing it this way, although it would have been nice if they had communicated the cards a little better across their stores. The number on the back is definitely the one to call if the store has any problems. It's a shame that it's not open at weekend although I guess this is something to do with it being a head office number?

Lenny likes this

From what the chaps in store were saying, Head Office treats the stores like mushroom factories.

Lenny likes this

Had a better experience todsy buying £5 of stuff.

Bloke said 'only £5? Nice' (clearance deal), and I said hopefully less shortly.

He then replied 'oh you have a discount card'. Then a bit of banter about no one knowing about them and he said it was the first card he had seen and asked how to use it!

I said he had to work the discount out himself and scan it as a coupon code which he did without fuss - and was very happy that it was an easy discount to add up!

So in summary: show them the barcode and tell them it's a coupon code.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hassen, Lenny and Stoney871 like this

Cannot wait to sign up to the membership :) this is the only club that I've ever got involved with and so far it's quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Ianb likes this

Glad we're making the right moves

What do you mean?

Ianb likes this

Easy for me

Ianb likes this

is this available in Ireland funny I just clicked upgrade membership too see what the prices where if this was available in Ireland I'd be interested if not I will wait till it is

karlos1987 likes this

is this available in Ireland funny I just clicked upgrade membership too see what the prices where if this was available in Ireland I'd be interested if not I will wait till it is

Hi Mark, yes the Halfords discount card is available to use in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland :D

Ianb likes this

Hi Mark, yes the Halfords discount card is available to use in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland :D

Thank god for that :)

Lenny and Ianb like this

Tried to do this today said when I tried too link card with account the bank didn't authorize this but it could be down to the possibility I av no money in my PayPal account hopefully

Lenny likes this

wooohoo done today now to wait to get the discount card :D

Ianb, Lenny and jeebowhite like this

got mine through. Halfords wont be happy with all us ford owners soon when there profits are down by 15% all over I will be using mine not often you get stuff like this..... THANKS FOC

Hassen likes this

We'll I can safely say without fear of "contraception" since I got my discount card have found it very handy for just general every day stuff, my membership fee has more than paid for itself, like the guy said its nice to get something back

Stoney871 and jeebowhite like this

I.have a trade card can they both be.used together

Stoney871 likes this

Possibly so though I suspect bigger discount wins

Think my trade card is 25% discount

Probably trumps it lol

Trade card has the larger discount but can't be used on everything, only 'trade' type products, where as the FOC discount card can be used on anything. Not a bad thing having both though! :)

Yea that's true.I will get foc discount card some.thing.this month some.point.and look at difference with 2 main packages decide which one.is.best