Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus: 1 - Corsa: 0

Nug878

Bit of a surprise two days ago. Was on my way home from work, decided to take the scenic route for a change. Which unfortunatly meant I'd have to go through quite a lot of round abouts too.

Anyway, I had a Mk.1 Corsa behind me for about 3 or 4 miles, R reg, something like that. I'm approaching the next roundabout at a bit of a silly speed. I wasn't racing this Corsa or nothing, just having a bit of fun as the roads were dead. Goes round the round about fine, I look in the rear view mirror and the Corsa is on it's side. :blink:

I turned round to see the bloke getting out, not a single scratch or bruise on him! He was gutted because he said he only had the car about a month. He took fault of it for trying to keep up with me, he "was being silly". After offering to take him to the hospital he told me he was absolutely fine and he told me to go.

Then he made me laugh, he said; "Maybe I'll get a Focus for my next car." :lol:

Just thought I'd tell you all what happened.

LMAO!!! His car fell over going around a roundabout! Never seen that before! Did you help him push it back over?

LMAO!!! His car fell over going around a roundabout! Never seen that before! Did you help him push it back over?

Nope - I offered to help out in anyway, but he insisted he just waited for recovery. I think he was more ashamed than shocked. :lol:

Nope - I offered to help out in anyway, but he insisted he just waited for recovery. I think he was more ashamed than shocked. :lol:

What an idiot!! He should have pushed it over and driven off, if the police had come by he would have been done on dangerous driving!

What an idiot!! He should have pushed it over and driven off, if the police had come by he would have been done on dangerous driving!

That's what I was thinking, I reckon he just called some of his friends over to help. He said he was local, he was a chav who was only a couple of years older than me. Oh well. Nothing to do with me. He shouldn't try playing with the big boys with a Corsa. :P

I drove back passed an hour later out of curiosity, he was gone, so was the car.

LOL! oh deary me....... Glad he was ok..... but I hope he does end up with a focus though :P

LOL! oh deary me....... Glad he was ok..... but I hope he does end up with a focus though :P

As long as he don't wreck it! :lol:

teach him for trying to take on a focus in a corsa!